1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In The Force Awakens Poe is basically shown as perfect, but in The Last Jedi he has real flaws and is taught that its not just about what you can blow up. I would say thats a pretty good story arc.

Again tho, if you people hate a character why bother staying here to talk about it? This is supposed to be for a figure. If you don't wanna but it, just don't.

He fails to get off Jakku in the opening scene, gives up the location of the map to Kylo, has to be rescued by a defecting troop, gets shot down by the First Order and crash lands on Jakku -- was also supposed to die there in the original script. Can't take down Starkiller until Han and company intervene. Not really what I'd call perfect.

thanks for the backup.

[emoji38]
b2f0a3364e58061672856eecffa778c6.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I love TLJ but have to agree with most that Poe wasn't used very well in the movie, and the "lesson" he had to learn felt a bit forced and made him look a little too foolish.

Especially given that from our perspective, his actions and suspicion of Holdo seemed perfectly reasonable and justified at the time!

Again tho, if you people hate a character why bother staying here to talk about it? This is supposed to be for a figure. If you don't wanna but it, just don't.

Why are you quoting me about hating Poe? I love Poe with all my heart :lol

I love TLJ but have to agree with most that Poe wasn't used very well in the movie, and the "lesson" he had to learn felt a bit forced and made him look a little too foolish.

Especially given that from our perspective, his actions and suspicion of Holdo seemed perfectly reasonable and justified at the time!
He got a ton of people killed and disobeyed orders, he’s supposed to look foolish

DC39C5DF-C223-43C2-99D9-E60D28CE6AD9.jpeg
Also man people like this are crazy

B4ABC28F-8A76-436D-83A4-887E46703BC0.jpeg
I received this response when asking about Poe on Instagram from JC Hong - Hot Toys painter

Is he saying "In Hot Toys office"?

I really do wonder what the hold up is. Getting the likeness right? At this point I almost think they should offer up his episode 9 look for pre-order and have his fighter pilot outfit be a summer con special or something. TLJ seemed to indicate his movement from fighter pilot to leadership. I'd still love the X-Wing look to go with my TFA Finn and Rey though.

My only interest in getting a Poe figure would be if he is in his flight suit. It's the pilot Poe that I want on display. (The Poe from TFA, by the way.)

Yes, definitely interested in Poe in the flight suit. Not interested in his TLJ duds since it looks too much like Han's outfit! I might want him with his Ep9 outfit that we've seen in the leaked photos. Same with Finn--I like the new vest look.

It's easy to look at stuff that's sitting around and think it indicates a lack of interest. But I think it's more likely HT just overproduced pretty much all their TFA stuff.

Without knowing production numbers some of these talks are meaningless. If something lingers when they made 10,000 it’s far different than something that lingers just as long when only 3,000 were made.

Certain Rogue One figures disappeared super quick, not necessarily because they were so popular, stores just had very little stock to begin with due to what is generally perceived as a reaction to the overproduction of the initial TFA figs. They soon lowered production runs for figures like TFA Finn.

Rogue One Vader disappeared before he even shipped in the US while ANH Vader lasted a long long time at retail, and everybody was getting him.

It's honestly sad that people still think Hot Toys is going to waste their time making anything new from TFA/TLJ.

They recently released Crait Luke. If they can release the random British villain from Rogue One, they will do Poe Dameron.

Back