1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They recently released Crait Luke. If they can release the random British villain from Rogue One, they will do Poe Dameron.

Crait Luke was announced over a year ago. There's been a ton of demand from collectors for more Rogue One - that's why Krennic got announced. Other than a very small minority of collectors, no one wants more from TFA or TLJ. Poe would have sold well after TFA. After TLJ, not so much.

Also, you thinking Krennic was played by a British actor tells me everything I need to know about you.

Crait Luke was announced over a year ago. There's been a ton of demand from collectors for more Rogue One - that's why Krennic got announced. Other than a very small minority of collectors, no one wants more from TFA or TLJ. Poe would have sold well after TFA. After TLJ, not so much.

Also, you thinking Krennic was played by a British actor tells me everything I need to know about you.

Crait Luke was announced on October 5, 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s hilarious that people are so defensive over a boring stock villain like Krennic. So sensitive. :lol

It’s hilarious that people are so defensive over a boring stock villain like Krennic. So sensitive. :lol

Care to elaborate what is boring and stock about Krennic?

Care to elaborate what is boring and stock about Krennic?

Krennic has the coolest of all imperial officer uniforms, his own unique personal death squad, oversaw creation of the Death Star, and rubbed elbows with Tarkin and Vader.

But really such a boring character compared to someone like Rose:monkey3

Krennic has the coolest of all imperial officer uniforms, his own unique personal death squad, oversaw creation of the Death Star, and rubbed elbows with Tarkin and Vader.

I'm really not impressed by all his bling. The bottom line is that you think Rose is annoying, and I think Krennic is boring. It's just opinions. And you certainly haven't been shy about sharing yours. So why should I hold back?

As for being a stock character, there is a long history of British-accented villains in American movies dating back to the 30's. Here's more info: https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/why-so-many-movie-villains-have-british-accents.html

I'm really not impressed by all his bling. The bottom line is that you think Rose is annoying, and I think Krennic is boring. It's just opinions. And you certainly haven't been shy about sharing yours. So why should I hold back?

As for being a stock character, there is a long history of British-accented villains in American movies dating back to the 30's. Here's more info: https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/why-so-many-movie-villains-have-british-accents.html
Oh I had to put him on mute cause he always railroads people this way when your opinions are different. I’m extremely excited for this figure, although I’m a bit impatient now that it’s not your yet. Personlly I’d love a rose figure as well so much. I love her character. But then again I just like Star Wars

“No one wants more from tfa or tlj” I do. Lots of ya do, that’s why we’re here. We want Poe, I want more characters too like Rose.

Regarding Poe I agree 100%. Had he gone up for order in late 2015 early 16, I would have jumped on it asap. As I did many of the newly revealed TFA stuff.

Now I have 0 interest. I feel sorry for those that really want this, and indeed Rose and Holdo etc. The only way the later 2 are going to materialise is with very deep pockets for a custom.

I cannot believe we are still waiting on the Death Star Trooper. That is a sure fire seller, yet still remains in limbo.

I see what you did there. Ha!!

Ditto. I used to think that's what this forum was for...

It is. The great thing about Star Wars is it is now a broad enough church that people can take from it what they like and dismiss what they don't. Liking it all does not make someone a better or proper fan as the old "I just like Star Wars" line trys to imply.

Nothing wrong with expressing a dislike for a character or film. Some people clearly have an agenda to do that and others can take it to far but they can be easily spotted and ignored if only to avoid the boredom of reading the same thing over and over. That goes for both sides of the coin. The easily triggered defenders can be just as predictable and boring to read in a forum.

Well if they release a Poe Dameron in flight suit as was always shown I'll still get him. Only figure needed to round out the core ST lineup for me. Plus I love the look, and the feeling I had when he cleaned up the First Order at Maz's Castle in his X-Wing.

Please bring back that guy again JJ :pray::pray::pray:

poe-dameron_70f5aee2.jpeg

It is. The great thing about Star Wars is it is now a broad enough church that people can take from it what they like and dismiss what they don't. Liking it all does not make someone a better or proper fan as the old "I just like Star Wars" line trys to imply.

Nothing wrong with expressing a dislike for a character or film. Some people clearly have an agenda to do that and others can take it to far but they can be easily spotted and ignored if only to avoid the boredom of reading the same thing over and over. That goes for both sides of the coin. The easily triggered defenders can be just as predictable and boring to read in a forum.

:goodpost: seems like round in circles we go a lot of the time. Im sure we're all a little guilty of that, myself included.

Will be interesting to see if in a few years younger generations are more attached to these characters than the OT cast. I already get a little bit of the sense that this is what's currently happening with the prequels which were at first universally hated and almost have cult following now.

Back