1/6th bossk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just noticing the details on the belt, fantastic. Thanks for posting the recipe. Im gonna update mine when I get the chance. Good stuff.

I was just noticing the details on the belt, fantastic. Thanks for posting the recipe. Im gonna update mine when I get the chance. Good stuff.

thanks chris, i meant to take a picture of the back of him & forgot to.
bskblt1.jpg

i used some kind of ammo shell for the hose attachments.........dont remember the caliber they are supposed to represent i was just kind of winging it from the original hasbro version & the few ref pics i could find online.

bskblt2.jpg

looking at those hoses up close with the macro makes me want to redo those. down the road anyway.....:)

bskblt3.jpg

i caught a fish this big..........:monkey3

Thanks for the closeup shots. The use of elastic like that on the belt is brilliant. I dunno why I never thought of using it like that for ammo clips and bandoliers. Nice!!

Thanks for the closeup shots. The use of elastic like that on the belt is brilliant. I dunno why I never thought of using it like that for ammo clips and bandoliers. Nice!!

yea i made my t2 a grenade bandoleer with that as well.
Picture004-2.jpg

stuff is easy to work with and takes paint well.

Last edited:
hit up waxm...............i'm sure he still has some or make a set.
He does indeed;in fact, I have a complete set all boxed and ready to go(buyer backed out).The molds are still in fine shape, too, so more sets can be made easily...PS

Back