1/6 Zombie Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the dude person

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted a place to see everyone's custom 1/6 zombies. I know many have been entered in various contests/challenges and on the "all things THE DEAD thread", but I thought this could be a place just for 1/6zombie customs (hence the name of this thread). The "all things THE DEAD" thread had a few custom zombies, but it's over 220 pages long (as of when this thread was created) and mostly focuses on sideshow's THE DEAD line. C'mon, customizers, show me your custom zombies!

Here is my first an only zombie custom so far, featuring several custom elements (including a headsculpt sculpted and painted by me)...

Presenting Subject 932, The FBI zombie! He was sent to investigate the zombie outbreak before they knew much about it. He learned first hand how it spread. He's still holding his empty gun, even though he used all the bullets when they came for him. He has with him FBI file #375-76-26295, detailing the top secret investigation into the zombie outbreak. It contains detailed reports of attacks and sightings and several photographs. He still has his badge too, now splattered with blood (maybe not his own).
FILE0177.jpg

FILE0166.jpg

FILE0200.jpg

FILE0203.jpg

FILE0210.jpg

FILE0234.jpg

FILE0259.jpg

FILE0264.jpg

FILE0265.jpg

FILE0305.jpg

to xenofreak: :lol

What do you guys think of his FBI investigation file thingy? Did you guys notice the 3 tiny paper clips I made BY HAND to hold the zombie photos (printed in high quality on real photopaper)? I worked hard on that tiny little folder...

:nono..........sorry but the use of the hippie zombie for the black & white file folder is totally unauthorized and is in direct violation of owners copywrite laws...:thwak

:lol...............i just keeding..............:wave

:nono..........sorry but the use of the hippie zombie for the black & white file folder is totally unauthorized and is in direct violation of owners copywrite laws...:thwak

:lol...............i just keeding..............:wave

That reminds me. If the ROTLD zombies say, "Braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins!" when he sees someone does the hippy zombie, likely being a vegitarian, say, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" intead?

That reminds me. If the ROTLD zombies say, "Braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins!" when he sees someone does the hippy zombie, likely being a vegitarian, say, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" intead?

are you still suffering from sleep deprivation nam?.....:lol

No, everyone knows that vegetarian zombies say "Graaaaaains!"

anyway, back to 1/6 zombie customs, who's got some?

Come on people, any zombies to post? Any more comments for my Subject 932? This thread is starting to get pretty quiet...

Okay, I'll come out and play too...
First off, nice zombie Dude! like the concept of an FBI agent... You should make more. Zombies are relatively easy and FUN!
Here's my contributions, though most have been seen here before....

Subject193013.jpg

ToxoZombie009.jpg

Zombies007.jpg

Zombies011.jpg

Zombies012.jpg

DSCF0013-1.jpg

DSCF0053-1.jpg

yes, to saintsyn listen you must..........the zombies are strong with him. :rock:rock

Back