1/6 Yavin Ceremony Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I am a sucker for anything ANH. I am really liking all these background Rebel characters, especially the WW2 style generals. Good stuff man!! :D.

I have a Dodanna laying around, I would like to finish him. Where did you get the white trenchcoat/jacket yours is wearing? It looks great.

Keep up the good work!!
Chris

Thanks Chaka
It's Hasbro's Endor Han coat (the one with the magnetic detonators). It's the best solution I've found so far. I may try the SS Endor Sergeant coat someday if I can get it on the cheap, but the pockets are more obvious on that one. I suppose I could pop stitches and try to remove them. Hasbro's works for now, but save me one! I still need Dodonna's too.:lol

Finished Commander Bob Hudsol today. I'm very happy how he came out. I still don't have sculpting hair down yet, but I'm getting better.

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

Here's a fun one. A little commotion before the attack.

IMG_1837.jpg

One more down. Need more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:rotfl

I really like the looks of him, nice job. The other green suited officer looks great as well.

You are making me want to do a couple of these guys now. :D

Thanks man. I was just scoping out the old Dodonna thread. I have a better head for him now and a little more confidence. Time for an upgrade! I have to do up some RFT helmets for more techs.

I'd love to see your take on some Yavin base guys. You got most of Rogue Squadron done already, right?

i didnt know quint (guy in green suit) was in star wars........:horror....................:lol

hudsol looks awesome. i want to grow my mustache like that............:yess:

Yeah, it's supposed to be this guy

quint.jpg

I shoulda picked a guy with a thinner face.

He's off to look for a bigger boat!!

Thanks man. I was just scoping out the old Dodonna thread. I have a better head for him now and a little more confidence. Time for an upgrade! I have to do up some RFT helmets for more techs.

I'd love to see your take on some Yavin base guys. You got most of Rogue Squadron done already, right?

After I get my pilots done, Im going to do some random rebel guys.

Ive got most of them finished, well sort of finished. I am going to have 7 pilots from ANH Red aquad when all is said and done.

I really like the military outfits you are using. Where did the uniforms and hats come from? They look spot on my friend, nice job.

Chris

General Jan Dodonna is done (re-done). I initially just put Antilles clothes on a General Lee body for one of my 1st bashes. I thought that was good. HA! I never even repainted the rank badge........rookie:slap. A few months later, I think I've re-worked the best possible existing headsculpt and I'm happy again.

IMG_1919.jpg

The boys are sharing an overcoat until the 2nd one arrives.

IMG_1920.jpg

Planning the attack

IMG_1918.jpg

Yavin Command

IMG_1917.jpg

Whaddya think?

After I get my pilots done, Im going to do some random rebel guys.

Ive got most of them finished, well sort of finished. I am going to have 7 pilots from ANH Red aquad when all is said and done.

I really like the military outfits you are using. Where did the uniforms and hats come from? They look spot on my friend, nice job.

Chris

Hi Chaka
Uniforms are from Battlegear Toys, the hats are British Tank hats from Toy Anxiety. Hope it helps.

Just a heads up, Bigbadtoystore has Fleet Troopers and Captain Antilles on clearance for $35 and $38.00.

Not sure if anyone was needing any of these guys.

I picked up a couple Antilles for the outfits and helmets.

I can hopefully start a couple honor guards and officers now. :D

Chris

They were even cheaper over the weekend...$28 and $31. I just didn't/don't have the funds to pull the trigger. I could use a few RFT's, but they'll be gone before I can take advantage of the price I'm sure.

Can't wait to see you start poppin' out some ANH troops Chris.

PS- Try not to put my guys to shame too bad.:lol

Weak bump, but for those whose don't look around (if there is anybody), Taito recently came out with an R2 clock that is very much 1/6 scale, better than Hasbro or Medicom. They seem to be going from between $30 and $40, so it's a sweet deal for what will in all likelihood be a long stand-in until SS releases theirs-for much more $$$$. I just threw the crew up to show a pic of this guy.

IMG_1978.jpg

There are more pics in the dedicated thread in the regular Star Wars section.

Back