Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotcha. I'm going to try it again tonight, but if I can't get it I might exchange it.

I messaged them about if I would need to pay their restocking fee. I'll try it again tonight, but if it doesn't work I'll exchange it.

Last edited:
They said they're trying to get a replacement body... but I can't take off the coat or head so I don't know what the hell they're doing.

eBay. I don't know their deal. I guess I gotta wait... at least this will be readily available by next month everywhere and I can get another if need be.

They said they're trying to get a replacement body... but I can't take off the coat or head so I don't know what the hell they're doing.

Weird...I mean you CAN remove the head but it's attached by that tentacle...I guess you'll just have to break the glue hold.

I have no idea how you're gonna take the suit off. though I'll be interested to see what the whole body looks like...naked Nemmy... Please take pics :lol

All the waiting I've had to do to hear back from the seller and they tell me I can only return it...

i want this too but $400 for this is over my limit maybe ill just sell one of my old figures

:drool awesome!!

Isn't it funny how he just barely fits inside he detolf. I love it.

Curse you! I almost cut my thumb off trying to free that joint [emoji38]
Yeah, relieved he does lol. Now I wanna rearrange my detolf set up because this guy shouldn't be both at the bottom and the back.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

That seller is ducking my messages I believe. Whatever, I just put an order in on BBTS so hopefully they don't have defective shoulders.

FINALLY got back to me. They can't replace it, only the body... okaaay? Whatever, I'll mail it back.

That eBay seller will be getting my return today, and the one I ordered from BBTS arrives Thursday. I really hope the arm isn't stuck...

I figured I'd ask here since this forum is active. Any idea where to find a replacement hand peg for hot toys leon? Recently one of my pegs broke changing hands and ive never seen another set of hand pegs like it has. Both sides are the same size and pretty thick.

You might want to contact Worldbox directly.

I get Nemesis later. Let's hope the arm isn't stuck...

All this waiting, and the paint is peeling on the teeth.

M2NWXtf.jpg

Now BBTS is busting my balls that it's "just cosmetic." I think I'm ****ing done with buying anything high end from them. The ****ing paint is peeling off for **** sake.

Back