Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I love the HCG bust so much. I have no idea why I waited so long to pick it up. It is easily in my top 3 of favorite pieces I own. It might not be exactly RE3 Nemesis but it's terrifyingly good :)

If the 1/6 ever drops in price (isn't it like 300 bucks?) I might grab it.

Got mine! I dont see any white marks on the tentacles as you mentioned, Snake. They're glisteny and they reflect, but no removed paint.

I have the same arm thing you've got. It's weird. Theres clearly a joint there. It may just be a case of being stuck...like the paint dried and sealed it which sucks...i attempted to cut the seams and free the joint but i can't really get to it all so after about 30 mins of trying i stopped out of fear of breaking it. I decided to just marvel at his stature for a but :lol. He definitely is an imposing figure but damn I wanna fix that arm.

God I love how he stacks up against the HT preds. He towers over em :yess:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice. So no little white marks on any of the tentacle or red fleshy areas? It's not really removed paint but white spots that could be highlights? Could you take some close shots around the neck to compare?

Btw is the right arm loose? Mines not loose but it's not resistant to movement how'd I'd like. It holds position fine but I wish it took more to move it.

Here's the best I could do, trying not to catch the shiny glare as much as I can. I don't think I see what I think you're talking about. Oh and he's definitely taken a few tumbles already :lol...big guy likes to fall

For the arm, yeah it's lose. I tried to have him chokehold HT Alice and the arm couldn't support the weight of the figure...sadness. Guess I'll have to use stands if I wanna do any neck choke poses.

nem1.jpg

nem2.jpg

nem3.jpg

That makes me feel better. Yours actually has the same kinda "white" spots mine has. They're not exactly white, but it's spots that were painted way lighter than the rest of it and kinda stick out. Yours doesn't have the clusters I have or the amount, but they're there. It's not only on the tentacles too, there was a spot on the exposed flesh part of his shoulder too. D ick Po's had it in the photos as well.

As for the arm, it sucks. I guess they all don't have strong support. Like it's fine to move without it holding anything but it moves too freely for my liking. At least the elbows are strong.

The fact that the shoulder is frozen and there's clearly a swivel joint in there. Does yours feel like a rubber band is in there? When I extend the right arm upward to a certain height, I hear it flick like it's rubber. And when you pull the arms out from the sockets that pull back like it's rubber too.

Is yours the same? Kinda weird they didn't just give us ball joints. I kept trying to force the right shoulder to move outward but got scared I was going to break it. The left one moves out fine and is a strong joint.

Sorry to ramble :lol I'm just glad I can bounce all my concerns off someone else that got it.

The red spots look like the spots on mine. Do they look noticeably brighter than the surrounding areas? The blue one I made, is that a scratch? Mine has on on a difference neck tentacle.

zwtmaQO.png

That makes me feel better. Yours actually has the same kinda "white" spots mine has. They're not exactly white, but it's spots that were painted way lighter than the rest of it and kinda stick out. Yours doesn't have the clusters I have or the amount, but they're there. It's not only on the tentacles too, there was a spot on the exposed flesh part of his shoulder too. D ick Po's had it in the photos as well.

As for the arm, it sucks. I guess they all don't have strong support. Like it's fine to move without it holding anything but it moves too freely for my liking. At least the elbows are strong.

The fact that the shoulder is frozen and there's clearly a swivel joint in there. Does yours feel like a rubber band is in there? When I extend the right arm upward to a certain height, I hear it flick like it's rubber. And when you pull the arms out from the sockets that pull back like it's rubber too.

Is yours the same? Kinda weird they didn't just give us ball joints. I kept trying to force the right shoulder to move outward but got scared I was going to break it. The left one moves out fine and is a strong joint.

Sorry to ramble :lol I'm just glad I can bounce all my concerns off someone else that got it.

The red spots look like the spots on mine. Do they look noticeably brighter than the surrounding areas? The blue one I made, is that a scratch? Mine has on on a difference neck tentacle.

zwtmaQO.png

Ooh ok, I see what you're saying. Yeah I think the way it's painted is intentional. Like a wash to add detail.

Yeah my arm is the same, you can sort of pull the arm out if the socket but it just snaps back as soon as you let go. It does sort of have that rubber band feel :lol I don't know whats going on in there. When I rotate it up it does make a click, but only at the point where the arm is raised fully above is head. It almost sounds like a ratchet click but it dowsn't have the resistance feel of a ratchet.

Ooh ok, I see what you're saying. Yeah I think the way it's painted is intentional. Like a wash to add detail.

Yeah my arm is the same, you can sort of pull the arm out if the socket but it just snaps back as soon as you let go. It does sort of have that rubber band feel :lol I don't know whats going on in there. When I rotate it up it does make a click, but only at the point where the arm is raised fully above is head. It almost sounds like a ratchet click but it dowsn't have the resistance feel of a ratchet.

Yeah I got the same things too. Is the blue circle I put a scratch?

SUCCESS! I was finally able to free up the joint and can confirm it can be moved outward. It was a pain in the ass but as you can see in the pics i had to get in there with a knife to scrape out the paint that had dried, sealing the joint. Do yourself a favor and remove the right arm sleeve and suspender like strap just so you can get a better grip of the area without risking damage to the outfit. I found the best method to free the joint was stab a really thin knife into the joint and then just very slowly and gently pry it to separate the sealed portions. Just keep prying and testing until it gives way. Admittedly I was getting too frustrated and just said "**** it! If it breaks it breaks!" And just forced it. I don't reccomend doing that...as it's very scary :lol. But now his arm is free and I can pose him more to my liking :yess:

Sidenote: it's pretty cool to see that he has the sculpted detail beneath the sleeve. I think it's safe to assume he has all the detail underneath the suit we see on the 2.0 version.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ah so it does move. Did it stay strong after freeing it? I don't think I have the balls to try that :lol

So basically dig something pointy in the joint? Did it take long? Did you scratch it at all? I really don't know if I'd need that movement honestly, but I would like the option to.

So basically dig something pointy in the joint? Did it take long? Did you scratch it at all? I really don't know if I'd need that movement honestly, but I would like the option to.

Yeah, basically. It's a pretty typical shoulder joint like the ones you find on a NECA figure. The paint acted like a glue that sealed it making it incapable of moving. It took a while, probably about an hour and a half because I was being very cautious so that the knife wouldn't slip and cut me or the parts on Nemesis you could see. I did nic a few parts that were outside the joint, but it's nowhere you can see once the arm returns to it's neutral position. The only thing I have to worry about now is the paint on the upper shoulder rubbing off when I move the arm outward, but I believe that's the intention of enabling the arm to be pulled out of it's socket a little with that weird rubber band feeling. :lol

Yeah, basically. It's a pretty typical shoulder joint like the ones you find on a NECA figure. The paint acted like a glue that sealed it making it incapable of moving. It took a while, probably about an hour and a half because I was being very cautious so that the knife wouldn't slip and cut me or the parts on Nemesis you could see. I did nic a few parts that were outside the joint, but it's nowhere you can see once the arm returns to it's neutral position. The only thing I have to worry about now is the paint on the upper shoulder rubbing off when I move the arm outward, but I believe that's the intention of enabling the arm to be pulled out of it's socket a little with that weird rubber band feeling. :lol

I see. I'm undecided if I want mess with it since I don't think I'd ever need to move it outward. Swinging the elbow out gives it the illusion anyway. I would like type 2 to not have this problem.

So what do you think of Nemesis overall?

Last edited:
I see. I'm undecided if I want mess with it since I don't think I'd ever need to move it outward. Swinging the elbow out gives it the illusion anyway. I would like type 2 to not have this problem.

So what do you think of Nemesis overall?

Yeah, I thought I could just live with it, but it kept nagging at me so I just bit the bullet and did it.

As far as the figure on a whole...I really couldn't be happier aside from the somewhat amateurish paint sealing a joint, the rest of the figure is top shelf for sure. The tailoring is perfect and feels like very high quality materials. It feels like real leather. The body really does feel durable, even after all the tugging and pulling I did to fix the arm, the body still feels tight and solid. The paint is really nice too I like how they did tone down the weird tan brown that they had in the promo shots. It's a very good match to the sickly flesh tone he had in the games. Couple that with the neat little layered effects like spidering veins and what have you it's certainly up there with the likes of HT. Then there's his relative size and girth. This is exactly how I felt a Nemmy figure should be. He looks enormous and he feels enormous :naughty. In the Marvel vs Capcom game he's taller than Hulk. That's how I wanted thisnfigure to be, now I haven't put him mext to Hulk yet because he's in storage at the moment...but I think he may be the same size which I'm totally ok with.

I'm pretty excited for the 2.0 now and can't wait to see if they'll tackle any more BOW's because they hit Nemesis out of the park for me.

Meanwhile, still waiting on mine to come all the way out to Japan.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

I'm excited for you to get him because he's pure badassnesssssssss :rock

Yeah, I thought I could just live with it, but it kept nagging at me so I just bit the bullet and did it.

As far as the figure on a whole...I really couldn't be happier aside from the somewhat amateurish paint sealing a joint, the rest of the figure is top shelf for sure. The tailoring is perfect and feels like very high quality materials. It feels like real leather. The body really does feel durable, even after all the tugging and pulling I did to fix the arm, the body still feels tight and solid. The paint is really nice too I like how they did tone down the weird tan brown that they had in the promo shots. It's a very good match to the sickly flesh tone he had in the games. Couple that with the neat little layered effects like spidering veins and what have you it's certainly up there with the likes of HT. Then there's his relative size and girth. This is exactly how I felt a Nemmy figure should be. He looks enormous and he feels enormous :naughty. In the Marvel vs Capcom game he's taller than Hulk. That's how I wanted thisnfigure to be, now I haven't put him mext to Hulk yet because he's in storage at the moment...but I think he may be the same size which I'm totally ok with.

I'm pretty excited for the 2.0 now and can't wait to see if they'll tackle any more BOW's because they hit Nemesis out of the park for me.

I'm excited for you to get him because he's pure badassnesssssssss :rock

Yeah I hear ya. I'm happy with it too and it's probably going to be a grail with me. It's got some problems but I think it's worth it if you don't have to pay full price for it. I was able to get it since I made sales so I essentially got it for nothing. I may or may not tinker with the arm, I'm just worried. I'm just glad that it's probably a shared trait that they'll all have more than likely.

I kinda wish he came with the hand tentacle that type 2 has.

BTW, is the left hand loose on yours that holds the rocket launcher? I think it's just due to it being such a heavy accessory. I'm glad the elbows are sturdy.

Back