1/6 War Story - Immortal Hero (Mcfarlane Spawn) - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SC3bILN.jpg

26I0imW.jpg

StUv69l.jpg
hdfICMc.jpg

YsBWYtp.jpg
oCzDVed.jpg

GW1WR49.jpg
IemlAOF.jpg

TUNZP9a.jpg

VxF552v.jpg

iecm7uj.jpg

EfYVO6U.jpg
D5VYdP4.jpg
O6NKiS8.jpg

...I'm actually tempted. I don't buy 3rd party stuff, but the chances of Todd ever making any Spawn 1/6th stuff are basically 0%. Problem is I've been out of the Spawn game for many years now, and this year is packed already. Why is he so big though?

Damn! Looks great. Gonna be a hell of a presence on the shelf.

Spawn is supposed to be 6' 11", but for a while he was basically God and could do whatever he wanted, shapeshifting included.

Damn! Looks great. Gonna be a hell of a presence on the shelf.

Spawn is supposed to be 6' 11", but for a while he was basically God and could do whatever he wanted, shapeshifting included.
Huh, I don't remember the 6'11" bit at all. I guess it just looks a bit weird to me. Still, it's a cool looking figure and it's every Spawn fan's best shot at a proper 1/6th version. Todd's gonna get around to it when pigs fly...

Do you recommend one place over the other? Never dealt with either.
--

My reply is biased.

TNS screwed over a number of collectors by taking full payment and refusing to ship out their orders, stopped communicating with the collectors, and refusing to provide a refund. The situation is so warped, people who know the full details of the situation defends TNS, admins in a number of groups with ties to TNS also defends them and suppresses any dissent about TNS.

If you want to get screwed out of $320.00 to support TNS . . . then order from them.

The bodysuit does not look good. I think those weird, shiny teardrop-shaped patches will be distracting on the shelf. If they were going to make a unique tall body anyway, they might as well have sculpted the texture into it and cast it in dark plastic. Joints would be well-hidden under the cape.

That doesn't equal to a 17"/44cm tall figure.

The height of this figure makes Spawn roughly 8'8". Way too overscaled and honestly puts him closer to a 1/4 scale territory than anything. A company finally does a Spawn figure and then ruins his scale like crazy. :ohbfrank:

Excited to see this at first until I saw the height and price. $300? Hard pass!

Just be patient guys. I’m pretty sure somewhere along the line some companies will make a proper one. Looking at you Soosootoys.

That doesn't equal to a 17"/44cm tall figure.

The height of this figure makes Spawn roughly 8'8". Way too overscaled and honestly puts him closer to a 1/4 scale territory than anything. A company finally does a Spawn figure and then ruins his scale like crazy. :ohbfrank:
--

As evident in a number of discussion groups/forums, many see a problem with the "scale".

I see "potential" and "possibilities".

When it comes to a character like Spawn and being compared side-by-side with a 1:6 military figure, I'm not too demanding/picky with regards to "exacting" and "precise" scale in this instance.

Asides from the scale being obviously questionable, the overall aesthetics and design thus far are worthwhile to me.

My view is not an absolute and I'm not enforcing it upon others.

Moreover, liking and wanting to buy/pre-order the figure is not supporting mediocrity (thus far). Just a difference in opinion of the character's scale. It could be a tad smaller and I get it, but for now I'm fine with it. Others may not, and that's fine too.

I do hope we'll see future offerings such as a violating figure or an angela inspiration creation from heaven. Who knows?

Of course, once Todd's business lawyers find out . . . this could come to an abrupt end depending on how much power (i.e., $) they have to put an end to it.

I doubt Soosoo is even remotely interested, but stranger things happened.

Back