1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my usual head-neck mod. (Cut and some Dremel action)
Works much better for me. Still need some fine sanding and paint touch-ups around cut area
neckmod.jpg

Good stuff, was thinking I was going to be the only person who was goanna have this done to my figure.

Hey you and me both. Lol I prefer the head sculpt on body with a neck. Also Wor-Gar, thanks I bought it. Just need to find the pants.

Yeah I will be weathering the vts outfit and having that on max. But if it does break down I will have the AF outfit as backup. Lol alot of customizing to be done.

AF jacket sure looks like a good match to the screen version...

5e86cf3528e337032cf515a4268223c9.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-12-at-10_05_27-AM.jpg

I actually look forward to having Fury's more worn-leather Max next to my black leather Max (Gibson). I'm enjoying the variation between the two.

Actually looks good. Goanna work hard to have the vts outfit to look like that. By just using acrylics.

It was actually popular at first everyone jumped on it, so did I. But once the vts version was announced and the prototype was released I like so many others canceled the AF to get the vts. Now the AF is a good figure and we all now need that outfit. Lol

Based on the customizers in here, it does appear that the best combination is VTS vest, leg brace and shoes and AF jacket and pants.

Curious what the best shirt is of the two.

Based on the customizers in here, it does appear that the best combination is VTS vest, leg brace and shoes and AF jacket and pants.

Curious what the best shirt is of the two.

Not crazy about any of them, but from pictures I'd prefer the VTS. I've made a few customs though so I won't be using any of them.

I was gonna get an AF outfit, but can't find one, so weathering the VTS outfit it is.

Unless someone has a spare AF outfit of course.

Yeah I actually was able to get the jacket at TA thanks to Wor-Gar so all I need is the pants if they do part more I will for sure get the pants as I have the shirt now too.

I was gonna get an AF outfit, but can't find one, so weathering the VTS outfit it is.

Unless someone has a spare AF outfit of course.

watch out though, acrylic or lacquer they both contain some thinning agents and not good against pleathers/rubber.

so make sure they are really dried brushed. but too dry and the paint won't stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back