1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this chatter about this figure finally releasing makes me kinda want to pick up the AF figure as well. Were there really any major gripes about it besides the head sculpt? It's a hell of a lot of brow furrowing action, to be sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The AF head is bad and the body isn't great. And the boots aren't that good either. Other than that I really like it a lot. Looking forward to having the VTS in hand very soon and see how they compare.

Last edited:
There is another set of photos of the WR. Aj's toy club took pics. They look nice and clean. https://m.facebook.com/VTSTOYS/ That's a pretty good looking sculpt. Looks much better in that kind of lighting. Although, It seems like they were trying to hide the big shoulder pad in the pics. There are no pics of the figure from the side.

Looks a lot better in those photos. The lighting really does make a difference. I think it looks pretty close when looking at it from a slight angle. Can't wait to get mine.

33fb1df5b127c2c617cc8d48523e695c.jpg
65727c2b27c26e4061012fcfc87aa3d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love when an underdog company produces a really good product for a really good price on a really cool license. This was $150 before the popularity boom. And so far with just in hand pics has been getting a fairly positive response.

I love when an underdog company produces a really good product for a really good price on a really cool license. This was $150 before the popularity boom. And so far with just in hand pics has been getting a fairly positive response.
Ikr. Anyway, I think the lighting hides one thing i didnt like about the sculpt which were the eyes. While at the same time brings out the good qualities of the sculpt. The eyes looked slightly cross eyed to me in the other set of pics.

Looks a lot better in those photos. The lighting really does make a difference. I think it looks pretty close when looking at it from a slight angle. Can't wait to get mine.

33fb1df5b127c2c617cc8d48523e695c.jpg
65727c2b27c26e4061012fcfc87aa3d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent comparison shoot.

Like I've been saying, sculpt is going to be considerably better than that thing from osk. That head looks like the guy from deathly Hallows part one, you're lying Dolores.

tumblr_lbl96rN9Im1qbg69fo1_400.gif

Like I've been saying, sculpt is going to be considerably better than that thing from osk. That head looks like the guy from deathly Hallows part one, you're lying Dolores.

tumblr_lbl96rN9Im1qbg69fo1_400.gif
The sculpt from osk definitely has the head shape of that guy from HP. I thought the sculpt kind of reminded me of Jai Courtney.

Anyone heard anything from KG Hobby?

They said this week but no indication they've received their stock yet.

Looks awesome! Needs a lot of weathering, which should be fun. Hopefully we can all share techniques for that here when we start to dig in. Also hoping all that gear can be futzed into a less-unwieldy situation as well. Stoked for this guy. Funny how refreshing it is when a production figure actually looks like the prototype.

A weathering kit is maybe $15. Comes with 4-5 powders of diff colors. Add a few sanding sticks of various grits and youre in business.

This VTS shotgun will look great on a custom Gibson Max and the Art Figures shotgun on this VTS Fury Road. Max.

VTS

vtsgun.JPG

ART FIGURES

artgun.JPG

Last edited:
i think OSK are waiting on their stock to arrive still? suppose to be any day now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back