1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if it happens to pivot in the other direction though, right? The buckles would be facing back then though. Looks fine to me as is, accuracy be damned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea looks like you are correct, the buckles should be on the rear

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Leg-Brace-3.png

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Leg-Brace-6.png

They probably just put it on backwards, looks like a real project getting all the accessories assembled onto the figure.

They probably just put it on backwards, looks like a real project getting all the accessories assembled onto the figure.

Commando John Matrix took me a while with all the artillery

Well Im terms of weathering using acrylics. I mostly use dry brushing. But I know you can use a weathering kit to do it.

I'll throw my Art Figures outfit on it and call it a day. Not that this is BAD, it just doesn't visually match Fury Road.

i like the art figures pants and jacket color/texture better.. but I can't get over the gigantic zipper teeth that jacket has. Looks really cheesy.

VTS more accurate with:
Shotgun shells
Shotgun color
Rifle has extra bullets attached on the stock
Jacket details
Many little attachments on the vest (how the bundled tubing is attached, how the extra mags are attached)
Includes all of his mags, not just for rifles
Sculpt
Leg brace belt colors
Has bracelet
Has the tin container next to his mags
Left hand bandaging looks a bit crisper and darker
Chain has slightly wider links
Holster shape
Shoulder piece

AF:
Color/texture of pants
Color/texture of jacket
Shirt texture
Knife
Shotgun model

The AF and VTS have different boots. both accurate depending on scene.

Also does VTS come with a lock for the mask? The AF one does.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts about this sculpt? It's the Eleven version of Max.
14568998_602706779908408_2109684579_n.jpg

i think the likeness is better. but details a little soft.

the brows look better. and the face is a bit more full.

where are these being sold, i might want one.

It's better than the VTS sculpt, I see more of Hardy in it.

Yeah no. This was posted weeks ago and looks terrible. In hand the vts sculpt will look much better than this. Don't waste your money. If you have to upgrade get Roccos.

ah damn. the other angles and shots don't look as good.
That's what strikes me because it looks off in some angles. Can't decide if I should replace the vts one with this. Guess I will wait for more in hand pics of vts max

FURY_ROAD_gallery_cover.jpg

The eleven sculpt reminds me of this promo shot. It's interesting, Hardy's face looks very different through the film, you can see it notably when he gets on top of the rig and he saws off the facemask. Almost doesn't look like him there. Some moments he resembles Mel Gibson pretty well too.

The prototype of Eleven version seems better than actual product. Found this on his Instagram
14874967_800914523384315_1449560636_n.jpg

All this chatter about this figure finally releasing makes me kinda want to pick up the AF figure as well. Were there really any major gripes about it besides the head sculpt? It's a hell of a lot of brow furrowing action, to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back