1/6 VTS MAD...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I was making my own. That means I collected a ton of reference material and did some research. Still it's my own opinion.
1. Head sculpt looks more like 'caricature' of the actor - which style I'm not into.
2. That hair... I don't know...what do YOU think?
3. Leg braces - It's hard to get this right, but 3 belts? - it's just not there.
4. Boots - It's either boots with face lock, or tactical shoes with tactical jacket. NOT tactical jacket with boots.
5. The base body choice - Probably they picked something cheap - it's not a good choice.
6. 3 clip pockets on his jacket right side - Wrong clips + wrong material. smaller pocket should have cleaning kit in it.

VTS only showed monotone teaser pic. but they got most of the stuff little closer. That's why I said 'I'll stop and see how this one turns out.'

I'm very thankful to you for sharing your opinion and knowledge after the research
Headsculpt - I'll toos it entirely for a new one, whichever I'll fidn better - so no problem to me on that side

Boots - I think in the movie he wear cowboy (sorry for my ignorance) boots - I'm gonna change those for more modern onesa nyway but just on my personal liking. Aren't the ones provided accurate to the movie?

6 I completely didn't notice it, so I'm thankful to you

Boots - I think in the movie he wear cowboy (sorry for my ignorance) boots - I'm gonna change those for more modern onesa nyway but just on my personal liking. Aren't the ones provided accurate to the movie?

Max takes back his boots and wears them - and he goes to get the Bullet Farmer and comes back with his new Tactical vest and his new Valsetz tactical boots - all taken from Bullet Farmer crew.

So... He never wears Tactical vest + Boots together. Putting these together in the photo simply means - lack of research or they don't care.

Also - like I said before with VTS EPOCH COP, I think these guys have great potential (with skilled head sculptor(s) with good sense + great research on material and clothing + prefers real hair)
I just want them to go legit and deal with licenses properly.

Max takes back his boots and wears them - and he goes to get the Bullet Farmer and comes back with his new Tactical vest and his new Valsetz tactical boots - all taken from Bullet Farmer crew.

So... He never wears Tactical vest + Boots together. Putting these together in the photo simply means - lack of research or they don't care.

Also - like I said before with VTS EPOCH COP, I think these guys have great potential (with skilled head sculptor(s) with good sense + great research on material and clothing + prefers real hair)
I just want them to go legit and deal with licenses properly.

I think I won't be the only one thankful for this info - I'll need to closely watch that part again and make my outfit decision

I just saw some comparison photos of ART vs VTS for their female robocop figure and VTS smokes Art in every way. I have high hopes for this.

ART on left, VTS on right
22979631476_ac282ceac9_c.jpg

22992224032_0ce288c91f_c.jpg

I actually thought the picture was a joke at first. Art Figure look like a guy in drag.

The original post is here, with the link to the OSW Art Cop thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ys-1-6-epoch-cop-vm-013-a-12.html#post8234103

Kuat of Kuat said:
So, y'all seen that Art Figures has their own version coming out?

Art Figures-Heavy Armoured Special Cop-Female - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

I did a quick side-by-side, but I think the VTS blows it away in every respect:

22979631476_ac282ceac9_c.jpg

22992224032_0ce288c91f_c.jpg

Looks like Art and VTS have gone to war. Crazy Racer vs. Crazy Racer; Female Cop vs. Female Cop.

It seems only a matter of time before VTS show a Male Cop.

However, Art Figures have responded:

Art Figures said:
To Collectors,

We are revising the head sculpt and the whole figure sculpture of the AF -020 Heavy Armoured Special Cop-Female. Hope she will meeting you again by a new appearance very soon. Thanks for your continuous attention!

Design Team of ArtFigures
致收藏家
我们正在俢改AF一020女重装特警头雕和整体造型设计,希望很快她会也新的形象再次与您见面 。谢谢您们的 持续关注。
ArtFigures设计团队

I think it'll be an uphill struggle to recover and compete with VTS.

Anybody know if they will release it for preorder once revealed?

Any word of when we'll get a look at this? Debating if I should get the Brother Production head. I'm not a fan of the Art Figure sculpt

I hope we get to see this soon. Want to see how the sculpt compares to some of the customs out there, including the Modern Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back