1/6 VTS MAD...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk_blue_tiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
12246856_1648365905443086_1769139163063173542_n.jpg

Nice VTS put out the quality so I'll be getting this over ArtFigures, head sculpt pending.

If this is indeed Max, hopefully it's a case of first offering the less popular version of Max, to be followed by the Mel Gibson versions.

Aren't Art figures VTS and Dam toys all affiliated?? I've thought someone said that before

I rarely buy anything anymore, but I'll get this for sure if it looks good.

Ah...crab...
I was working on the Fury Road Max custom....I guess I'll stop and see how this one turns out.
The other one by Art Figures wasn't that impressive...

Ah...crab...
I was working on the Fury Road Max custom....I guess I'll stop and see how this one turns out.
The other one by Art Figures wasn't that impressive...

How wasn't impressive? I don't like the sculpt, but I am really impressed by the clothes and gear (minor the shoulder pad)
Please, don't get me wrong, I want to truly hear other people opinions and learn :)

I think this figure looks pretty cool and the head sculpt looks pretty good to me....ill hold out for a Mel version though...I think I'm the minority that did not enjoy the rebooted film

I think this figure looks pretty cool and the head sculpt looks pretty good to me....ill hold out for a Mel version though...I think I'm the minority that did not enjoy the rebooted film

There a photos of the VTS head sculpt?

So no pics of the figure?! I CAN NOT wait- Dam stuff is incredible...

Dam stuff is really good. It's gotta end up being better than the Art Figure version.

From the promo picture this looks to be more accurate than Art Figure (Leg Brace). I will wait until the full reveal to decide which one I prefer.

Looking forward to the full reveal. DAM/VTS is top of the line, and you can already see how much nicer the tailoring is on the battle vest.

How wasn't impressive? I don't like the sculpt, but I am really impressed by the clothes and gear (minor the shoulder pad)
Please, don't get me wrong, I want to truly hear other people opinions and learn :)
Like I said, I was making my own. That means I collected a ton of reference material and did some research. Still it's my own opinion.
1. Head sculpt looks more like 'caricature' of the actor - which style I'm not into.
2. That hair... I don't know...what do YOU think?
3. Leg braces - It's hard to get this right, but 3 belts? - it's just not there.
4. Boots - It's either boots with face lock, or tactical shoes with tactical jacket. NOT tactical jacket with boots.
5. The base body choice - Probably they picked something cheap - it's not a good choice.
6. 3 clip pockets on his jacket right side - Wrong clips + wrong material. smaller pocket should have cleaning kit in it.

VTS only showed monotone teaser pic. but they got most of the stuff little closer. That's why I said 'I'll stop and see how this one turns out.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back