1/6 Violator: Movie or Comic Book?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What version of Violator would you prefer in 1/6?

• Movie Style

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Comic Book Style

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Either one would be awesome

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Who the hell is Violator?

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Spawn-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
If someone were to produce a 1/6 scale Violator figure (or statue), would you prefer it be based on the movie or the comic book (specifically a design similar to the Violator III action figure). I want to hear your thoughts and ideas!

image.jpgimage.jpg

I think the movie is a pretty good representation of the comic version. Either would be cool.

Would love a comic book version, but would want a very detailed 1/6 Spawn first. Not too crazy about the Medicom version.

The film one looked like a hopped up Gremlin to me, I expect Gizmo to come out and take care of it. Comic book version all the way.

The eyes were so awesome in the comic version he was a ruthless SOB! Comic version hands down

Comic for sure, but to be fair the movie version was pretty well done for the time.

The damn clown.... that's a whole other ballpark. Hated everything about the movie version from the actor they chose, the makeup (white skin? he looked like a bloated star fish), the voice, and the (intentionally) bad jokes (that weren't even so bad its good, just plain kiddy bad).

The film one looked like a hopped up Gremlin to me, I expect Gizmo to come out and take care of it. Comic book version all the way.

I can't unsee the Gremlin comparison!:slap The mouth shape and little nose they gave him don't help..

Comic for sure, but to be fair the movie version was pretty well done for the time.

The damn clown.... that's a whole other ballpark. Hated everything about the movie version from the actor they chose, the makeup (white skin? he looked like a bloated star fish), the voice, and the (intentionally) bad jokes (that weren't even so bad its good, just plain kiddy bad).

I personally love John Leguizamo as the clown, but yeah, some of the dialogue/jokes were pretty cringe-worthy (slightly better in the R-rated cut).

The character designs for Spawn and Violator were the best aspect of the movie, which is why I was torn about which version to go with. Thanks for the input guys! :wave

Comic version for sure. But I'd buy either as I'm a Spawn junkee. :lol

Has to be the comic since the movie was just so bad. Might have had some cool makeup but that can't change the fact the movie sucked. Anything made from Spawn should always be the comic's version.

Finally started this guy in May last year and just now putting the finish on him. Made with armature wire and epoxy, he stands 20 inches tall and weighs 13 lbs. Took about 200 hours.

44D6581E-9A7C-450D-B774-E437DBA08569.jpg

0AF87637-3F35-42A1-97DD-310AED335B65.jpg

051B8A6C-24BF-40BA-B0A8-4EB81A345A10.jpg

Back