1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.jpg

About time. Might be the first figure I double dip on. Just hoping on enough accessories for variation.

One of my favourite SW creations...The memories of trying to piece together the old 1977 Topps trading cards into a giant Tusken raider...happy days:)

I was hoping for an original Tusken but this version is still a must have and will sit nicely along side Mando

As others on here have already said. I won’t be buying this as an “upgrade” to my SS versions as they are some of my favourite figures and still very much hold up to this day, in fact with a few small mods, they are near perfect. However this version will still be a welcomed addition to any collection.

Well, it's just one pic, but it looks bad IMHO.
I'm glad I have my Sideshow one...

I think they will spiff it up a good bit eventually as they did with Snowspeeder Luke. But like others have said, my Sideshow aren't going anywhere.

Same here, wanted a Jawa and a Raider, but like the Jawas, it looks too sterile.

For a lived in world, sure looks like off the rack clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Tusken Raider Hot Toys The Mandalorian

Based on that pic it sure isn?t. Also SS is ANH version. This isn?t even close. Fine if you want a super clean Mando version, but not really a real Tuskin Raider.
The Trandoshins (think Bossk) are different/ weird looking too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think Coco's is still probably the best I've seen. Lightening up the robes makes a world of difference, and is something I still need to do with mine.

Yeah, I think that's the one. Loved what he did. And yes, dying the salmon color out of that robe is a must ever since. I think Coco was the first to do it.

Its funny, in my mind's eye, I imagined the damage and weathering much more extreme, but I guess that was "heavily weathered" back in the day. No one tore their figure's clothing like that. :lol

They were frightening looking because the masks made them look like they had bug eyes and a massive overbite. (actually, now that I see the detail in the above photo, it really reminds me of Arse Face from Preacher)

Looking forward to the full reveal of this. I regretted passing on the SS way back when.

The fabric alone is a huge difference but aside from the fabric materials, are the differences between the ANH and Mando Tusken Raiders basically the color of the ammo bandoliers and that breathing bottle? The shemagh is definitely different, too.

Back