1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turbo would thrill me, if only because I always loved Turbo Red. I actually like most of the suits over Zeo, even if the "car" theme was a little off-putting at the time.
So another Kamen Rider Drive like show with Shift Cars upgrades with the Banno Driver belt?

I rather watch another interesting Tokusatsu show honestly.

GJ739WfXEAAgOpA

GJ739WfWQAAa0WS

GJ739WgXAAArALA

… looks good!

Time for....
11.gif
aaba55caf7a084687b124639426188d86514d572.gifv

1688417942987-gif.647966

And Ninja Ouutfits
4834f1da8a764bb06d553271c5ffd7d1.gif

:yess:

Everyone else ...
:gah:

Wow! They did it! :)
\
f92298eeac2bdafe836a69545952fcbc

GJ739WfXEAAgOpA

GJ739WfWQAAa0WS

GJ739WgXAAArALA

… looks good!

Those are glossier than I remembered, yet look screen accurate.
No alt head sculpts with the actors likeness I guess?
8l16s4.jpg

Or the bizarre half masks? Honestly that concept would not have been so bad if they bothered to remove the ridiculous bar across the face. :lol
WrEe6_4wzyIis4KH1ueQHCFaAXUvL6WEvSFSRJJ_kEo.jpg

And I hope they put the working headlights on Aisha's helmet...
8l180o.gif

Last edited:
Wow! They did it! :)
\
f92298eeac2bdafe836a69545952fcbc

Those are glossier than I remembered, yet look screen accurate.
No alt head sculpts with the actors likeness I guess?
8l16s4.jpg

Or the bizarre half masks? Honestly that concept would not have been so bad if they bothered to remove the ridiculous bar across the face. :lol
WrEe6_4wzyIis4KH1ueQHCFaAXUvL6WEvSFSRJJ_kEo.jpg

And I hope they put the working headlights on Aisha's helmet...
8l180o.gif
They didn’t give Rocky his alternate infrared visor so my hopes are not high for Aisha’s headlights.
IMG_6360.png

I’m hoping we’ll get the full team in Ninjetti attire with unmasked sculpts. Otherwise, Tommy will be very lonely.
1711833608523.jpeg

They didn’t give Rocky his alternate infrared visor so my hopes are not high for Aisha’s headlights.
View attachment 695478
The Cylon scan is a terific visual, (though agree not likely) would absolutely have made a great attachment to Rocky's helmet.
8l1dqu.gif

Time for 95 Ninja and Movie outfits! ...
\
tumblr_mmt81k6rPd1qerlgso1_400.gif
I’m hoping we’ll get the full team in Ninjetti attire with unmasked sculpts. Otherwise, Tommy will be very lonely.
504019-1711833608523.jpeg
View attachment 695479
Toys-Batallion-White-Ninjetti-Accessories.jpg

8l1nnr.jpg

Didn't know Toy Battalion had also done Tommy Ninjetti, would love to see the rest.

Last edited:
I want to get these movie suits as I loved the movie as a kid, but I'm waiting to see if Threezero makes a higher-quality version. Anyone think they'll make them?

I want to get these movie suits as I loved the movie as a kid, but I'm waiting to see if Threezero makes a higher-quality version. Anyone think they'll make them?
I sincerely doubt it. Nothing is impossible, but I’d rather Threezero focus on more TV suits.

Another hiccup is that MMPR: The Movie has separate licensing rights due to the movie distributor having some ownership over movie-exclusive characters and designs (like Ivan Ooze). Hasbro didn’t touch the film designs in the entirety of their ownership of the franchise thus far, so I doubt Threezero would negotiate for them.

Last edited:
The Toys Battalion Shazam was pretty awful... wonder how these figures will turn out
Biggest issue with that was the extremely poorly chosen tiny body and the overly plasticy hands.

Justin actually did a body swap and it ended up looking pretty ok.

The sculpts were surprisingly not awful and the suit was about the level I’d expect from one of the lesser and cheaper 3Ps.

None of the rangers are over 6 foot or particularly muscular so, if TB use that same puny body again, it won’t be so egregious.
Ultimately, I think the prototype will prove to be an honest representation of the finished product and I will be satisfied with that.

I just hope they go with an appropriate female body for the girls.

Last edited:
Back