1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivered today.

raw

Yeah, mine arrived yesterday. It arrived early (it was initially scheduled to be delivered on Friday). They sent me an email when it shipped and an email when it was delivered.

It's a great looking figure! Now I'm going to scour this thread and the web for some accessories for him!

This is a nice figure at the discounted price. At MSRP I don't know if I would have been pleased with the release. I know $155 is about the going rate at the lower end of this hobby, but somehow that seems a bit much for what you get with this figure. It's a nice figure and represents the license well. It will add to the collection. I'm not a big fan of Breaking Bad, so my reporting is solely based on the figure with no emotional ties.

Sidenote: I occasionally purchase figures I had no intention of buying simply because the price was right and I thought would add to the collection.

Legend. I initially didn't pull the trigger, thinking I don't reeeeeally want it, even at that price. Got a random email later from Popmarket with a 10% off code if I completed my purchase, which nudged me to buy.
And use WELCOME20 For coupon. :) Just got two for lessthan 102$ shipped and added those walking dead socks to get free shipping.
20% code? Why didn't I continue reading before I purchased? :slap

-

Feels more exciting that I got a deal, than for the actual figure itself :lol

I feel like such an idiot for paying full price for this thing when it first came out. Good for you guys though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WELCOME20 Can knly be use one time though. Was also able to get that Chronicles Stargate Anubis. Retail was 1,300 plus the price down discount able to get it for 520$. Heavy piece.

Amazing deal for Heisenburg. Happy Holidays

Got mine in yesterday. Quality of the sculpt and tailoring really surprised me. Especially the sculpt, just wish the shoes weren't so big. All the knockoff sets with parted out shoes are hard to find nowadays..
ef8308cc0f7022e64c914b74561c7b74.jpg
ce5db7d74aa21971396a7fbddf9ee9b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this at the discounted rate for my brother for Christmas, it just arrived and looks 1000x better than any photo I have seen. I'm now debating whether or not I should give it to him or keep it and preorder Jesse to boot!

So glad I passed on the ThinkGeek, EE and BBTS sales and bought this for the $53 shipped two weeks ago.

Also, looks like PopMarket has finally depleted their stock. I was almost down to buy a second one to go with my ZCWO hommes set.

Decided I don't actually need this lol. If anyone is interested I have one Brand New with the Onesixthkit glasses for $100 shipped in the sales forum.

Back