1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2): Final Prototype Pg.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
My next full figure project is finally taking shape now. I've been wanting and waiting to make this guy for a very long time now and I know some of you have been wanting and waiting as well. I'm really excited to get into this one as he's my all time favorite villain from one of my favorite movies. Here is the finished Prototype. I hope you enjoy:

posat12sm.jpg

IMG_5228%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_5274%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_5230%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_5349%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_5354%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5287%2Bcopy.jpg

Pre- Order will begin Saturday April 9th @ 12pm PDT. Limited to 12 World Wide. Available @ https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com
Cheers-S.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2)

great start! im sure it will be a fantastic peice as usual scott!

:hi5:

Looing awesome as always Scott. Definitely want this. Look forward to more.

By the way, any word on Bounty Hunter Blondie, been quiet.

:yess:

This looks nice :) can't wait to see the painted version.

Looks amazing

I am 100% in hahahaha

can see this being a race to get this piece :panic:

Another major grail!!! This and Dexter within months of each other is just pure awesome!!!

Killer :rock :rock :rock

I probably can't swing the full custom, but would definitely be interested in a sculpt :pray:

I´m a huge fan of Scott. Everything he does is just awesome, and his sculpts keep getting better and better. I´m in for one if is possible?

I´m a huge fan of Scott. Everything he does is just awesome, and his sculpts keep getting better and better. I´m in for one if is possible?

It's not a list, it will go up for pre-order and it will be first come first serve, I think Scott usually makes around 15 figures

Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments.
It is still very much a work in progress and needs much improvement but hopeful you can see the expression/ look I'm after. It's gonna be a bit before the prototype is done because I'm finishing up the Bounty Hunter Blondie figures and the NYC Cabbie sculpts, but of course I'll be updating as it progresses!
Thanks- S.

Cool more time for me to getting saving then Scott

Looks epic mate seriously epic!!! I can see the dvd coming out this week now :)

It's not a list, it will go up for pre-order and it will be first come first serve, I think Scott usually makes around 15 figures

It'll most likely be limited to 10 figures, unless there is a huge amount of serious interest. 10 is just more manageable but we'll see.

Back