1:6 Star Wars Photography "Rebellion's Xmas Greetings" page 35, Merry Xmas Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "IG88: Droids Revolution" added on PAGE 13!!

Congradulations on SS hiring you! Enjoy your work and expect great things from you!

Picture of the year!:clap

how are you south east asian brother !

Great job. It was your pic with ventress and the clones that inspired me to get 1/6 figures and try this myself. - Thank You

woow, it is nice to know you're inspired by my work ! thanks! :hi5:

That is probably the best pic yet. However I really never did like IG-88's backstory.

their back story is not great, but not bad :)

You have some amazing skills AZ! Can't wait for the next project :D

Congradulations on SS hiring you! Enjoy your work and expect great things from you!

Next project will be posted here soon, just stay tuned :)

I forgot to extend their neck, my bad :monkey2
But I hope you still enjoy my work :pray:

Sideshow's commission, "the Battle Droids blasting the clones"

545038_10150900673304145_1393956415_n.jpg

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "the Battle Droids blasting the clones" added on PAGE 1

This image comes with the Sideshow logo!:clap

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "the Battle Droids blasting the clones" added on PAGE 1

Love your stuff. Your attention to detail is amazing.

Insane stuff here. It's the kind of thing I imagine in my head when I get a figure... but never really thought I'd see it in reality.

Insane stuff here. It's the kind of thing I imagine in my head when I get a figure... but never really thought I'd see it in reality.

Thanks, i really appreciate that.. Yeah you should try it :)..
By the way, I like your custom works and threads.. inspiring :clap

:clap Great job, as usual !:clap

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Han and Chewie" added on PAGE 16!!

Where is that chewbacca from?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Holeeee ****e~

Well it's brilliant (so is the photography btw! ;) ).... makes you wonder why we havent seen an official release for the big guy.

I borrowed that 1/6 chewie from my local friend, he said he bought from someone in UK, from SSF.. Yup I think he is Mark Thomas aka Dorgmal Snow :)

If that's Dormal's then it was actually made by another Mark here in Chicago. He's a member here Wake, named Deathstalker.

Well it's brilliant (so is the photography btw! ;) ).... makes you wonder why we havent seen an official release for the big guy.

haha, big thanks btw :)

If that's Dormal's then it was actually made by another Mark here in Chicago. He's a member here Wake, named Deathstalker.

Wow, I didn't know it made by Deathstalker.. thanks for your explanation :)

Back