1:6 Star Wars Photography "Rebellion's Xmas Greetings" page 35, Merry Xmas Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Hot Toys Han & Chewie" page 34

Are you going to be building a speeder yourself?

I don't know when I'd ever have time honestly :) I'd love to get one built by someone else, whether in pre-build parts or model-like kit. I was really hoping there would be more news at this point about the Epic Models version they showed at SDCC, but I expect they're still trying to move through licensing.

The Snowspeeder is one of two vehicles I'd love in 1/6, the other being the Landspeeder which will also more easily fit into one of my existing shelves. The Snowspeeder would be displayed hanging flat on a wall.

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Hot Toys Han & Chewie" page 34

Ah, it was you who posted that to FB! I'v contacted your friend who made the speeder a few days ago, but so far no reply.

yeah is me ^^
Btw, maybe he is busy now.. as i know, he is doing some several projects at the same time by now.. patient :)

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Dark Lord's Galactic Empire" page 32

Just got HT Han and Chewie, yeah I'm late join the party :D
These space smugglers are beyond my expectation !
Ooh, i didn't know before that chewie hair could be tweaked ^^ , I will try next time :)

Hot Toys Han and Chewie 1 by seno haryo, on Flickr

Hot Toys Han and Chewie 2 by seno haryo, on Flickr

Hot Toys Han and Chewie 3 by seno haryo, on Flickr

Hot Toys Han and Chewie 4 by seno haryo, on Flickr

Hot Toys Han Solo 2 by seno haryo, on Flickr

Hot Toys Chewbacca 1 by seno haryo, on Flickr

Sweet photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Rebellion's Xmas Greetings" page 35, Merry Xmas Everyo

I must swipe this for next year !

Re: 1:6 Star Wars Photography "Empire Strikes Back Heroes!" page 34

-Rebellion's Xmas Greetings-
A very merry Xmas you have :) , happy Holidays everyone !

Rebellion's Xmas Greetings by seno haryo, on Flickr
Hey Senoharyo :wave I followed you on Instagram

Love that photo :clap Amazing work, especially Yoda in the santa outfit :lol and the droids bringing gift :woo

Btw the link under your profile doesn't work, it duplicates the url, you just need to remove all the url except your profile name :wink1:

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Back