1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to your pics and opinions. Definitely plan to pick them both up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TW toys just moved them to 'in stock' section.
I guess they've gone fishing during the weekend....
Still haven't got the shipping notice either... Slow folks there....

Hey guys, here's a quick "in hand" pic of Selene :wink1: Finished shipping out all orders last week and waiting for the second shipment along with Viktor.
It's a pretty solid figure, just wished Star Ace would've painted her eyes blue and used rooted hair.
IMG_7287 SSF.jpg

Thanks to UPS not delivering until a couple minutes ago this picture is going to have to do for now. This is straight out of the box, no futzing attempted as I work wonky hours so I'm headed to bed after posting this. I didn't change hands either yet so Selene isn't using the correct hand for her pistol.

vnpk40.jpg

I love the figures, as I expected to after seeing all of the other in hand pics. Selene has no twised head. Both her and Viktor's sculpt is pretty great, Viktor is superior sculpt out of he two obviously. The tailoring is really great and even though Selene doesn't have her latex catsuit the material Star Ace used works, I'm truly impressed. I'm not sure you can tell by the photo but Viktor is a shade bit taller than Selene. If I have one critique of Selene it would be that her nose is just a little bigger than Kate's nose, KB has a cute button nose, it's one of my favorite features of hers.

The boxes are a little flimsy which kinda sucks for collectors, but they do the job.

I won't get to really dig into these two until the weekend but I'm loving them, I can't take my eyes off of them.

Thanks to Star Ace for taking a chance on this line. As I've said before Selene has always been my grail figure and I can finally say that that a dream has come true.

Last edited:
Just received this figure today. I think overall, it's an impressive figure. The tailoring and material of the suit is really good and I like the coat also. The sculpt I'd say is above average to good. The likeness is decent and passable, but it feels like it's still missing something to be fully recognizable as Beckinsale. I also think it looks better in person than it does in photos though. However, in its defense, it pretty much does look exactly like what the promo photos showed, so you're not getting something less than what was originally shown. What is shown in the promo photos is pretty much exactly what this looks like. The hair in my opinion is done really well and that it's one of those female figures where sculpted works better than would rooted hair (I generally believe sculpted hair works better for male figures and rooted hair for females, some exceptions of course).

Overall, a nice piece.

I'm actually happy that Underworld54 finally received the figure.

Yeah like I said, its not bad at all, and I guess your expectations were already set accordingly after reading and seeing so many reviews prior. Enjoy, and look forward to your post on the weekend.

No one else has gotten Selene and or Viktor? Come on people, they're both pretty great.

Last edited:
i dont know, how people can spend 250 bucks on this, once again i feel we as collectors need to take a stand. i dont like everything HT produces or everything BW produces but i do try to make a point through my wallet when i see something completely not worth it.

below is how a 250 dollar figure shld look like. not selene. agreed, we will wait and see how actual prod looks like but close to this is what a great figure looks like

jyn .jpg

Hey everyone I know of a few people who received there's weeks ago. I run a custom business on Facebook and have done a repaint on one for a client already. Sculpt is great apart from a few minor things (eye colour and lack of definition in the skin tone) Anyway here she is enjoy
6a0bd4055b9b9c0e23e828be19db89b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Hey everyone I know of a few people who received there's weeks ago. I run a custom business on Facebook and have done a repaint on one for a client already. Sculpt is great apart from a few minor things (eye colour and lack of definition in the skin tone) Anyway here she is enjoy
6a0bd4055b9b9c0e23e828be19db89b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Eyes need to be bright blue...like the pic on the left. There's nothing wrong with eye color on the one we got, it's accurate but many of us wanted the vamped out version. The lipstick is too bright too. Switch the brightness of the eye color and lip color and your custom job would rock.

i dont know, how people can spend 250 bucks on this, once again i feel we as collectors need to take a stand. i dont like everything HT produces or everything BW produces but i do try to make a point through my wallet when i see something completely not worth it.

below is how a 250 dollar figure shld look like. not selene. agreed, we will wait and see how actual prod looks like but close to this is what a great figure looks like

View attachment 308988

Who is charging $250 for Selene? You can get her for under $200 @ one online retailer.

Client was over the moon with her and tbh the lighting makes the lips look brighter than in person.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Client was over the moon with her and tbh the lighting makes the lips look brighter than in person.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm glad they were and you do great work, the eyes are just a little too light and cloudy.

Back