1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Yodasodabo.

Yeah, the shadow from above lighting brings out the likeness. Nice poses too! :rock

Thanks guys, wish they would've included that nice base and Lycan head the proto had. I still say the proto had a different sculpt which I preferred much more but I know I was told otherwise that they're the same sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I want to switch from C to B, how can I do that and keep the base with the nameplate on it?

images

They're just loops of wire. Yank them out.

They're made of three parts that all come apart - base, upright and wire.

I have been waiting for a decent Selene figure to be made and this one takes the cake. I am definitely going to be getting her. Thanks for the pics guys they look great.

I saw this in person yesterday at Timewalker Toys and it looked pretty great! I was tempted to pick it up myself, but I spent enough on stuff lately so I had to pass for now.

What really annoys me about my Selene, and you can see it in every review, is that she's knobby kneed on her right leg. It's clearly seen through her pants and it's only her right knee.

Thanks. Hopefully they do since there is more in the movies series that deserve to be made especially a Lycan!

Back