1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All movies like this are money grabs and you simply would not be bringing up the age thing if it were a guy.
erm... actually i brought up the "movie with its main character as the only feature" thing. going again and again for a cheap role in a cheap chick movie looks troubling, like all old actors not needed anywhere except for -quels of the same movie they were famous for once. part 4 was pathetic enough already.
this is longer than what i said from the beginning but means the same.
please don't think i care if you agree. i care about what is actually happening more than about what somebody thinks about it, unless he has a nuclear button of course and can actually cause the happening.

Last edited:
Exactly. The age of KB is a non issue, she looks fabulous at 42 years old and I also see no reason to address it in the movie.

BTW Eamon, I love the box art you did for Viktor...I can't wait to see Selene's.

Thanks. Yeah, Beckasale was on Graham Norton a few months back and is crazy hot. I definitely would. :)

Why are all threads on this forum winding up like this now? Pathetic bickering. Who cares what you think about the movies. People like different things. Stop trolling and trying to start flame wars. This thread is supposed to be talking about the figure.

Then talk about the figure and lets avoid stupid sexist comments that have no bearing on said figure.

Kate Beckinsale is beauty and still my #1 in terms of hollywood beauty. Sadly the figure does not match that. Hoping we get another version down the line. May pick up Viktor anyway.

Kate Beckinsale is beauty and still my #1 in terms of hollywood beauty. Sadly the figure does not match that. Hoping we get another version down the line. May pick up Viktor anyway.

We haven't seen good in hand pics of her yet...we shall see soon.

Man. Really wished they fixed the nose on the selene head. Loved the prototype hs. Lets see how the final one looks. Kate beckinsale is stunning and the fig doesnt do her justice. Starace please post latest pics of her.. Will watch underworld #25 as long as KB is in it. Hehe.Kate is hot... Kate is hot... Kate is hot...

Kate Beckinsale looks younger than many 25 year old bimbos out there. I think we shld respect her for what she looks at 40 rather than cry and say we need a 20 year old puppet.

Back to the figure: am worried how this one will turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All movies like this are money grabs and you simply would not be bringing up the age thing if it were a guy. I also do not reckon that they will work her 'aging' into the story line. As looking at the posters and everything, the studio clearly feels she looks just fine and plenty hot...which she does.

I am not questioning how hot Kate is now. She is totally still smoking hot, but she clearly has aged since the first film. It is a problem with all series involving immortal characters. Highlander being the biggest culprit. Adrian Paul aged a lot throughout the series and into the movies. As far as the posters, they are photoshopped. So you can't tell age honestly. So questioning the age thing because she isn't a guy? Seriously? Don't be immature. I bought up two different dudes that it didn't work. It is an issue with any aging immortal character. Male or female.

Last edited:
^^^ well with make up she barely looks aged from a face stand point. As for the figure / body / fitness, with the costume once again she looks exactly as she did back then. In fact even in casual dresses and appearances she looks exactly as what she did back then - figure wise. So while it's ok to question age related issues in immortal characters - Kate clearly is the wrong example to pick.

***** So unless you are complaining about her cholesterol level changes - i don't see a point at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not questioning how hot Kate is now. She is totally still smoking hot, but she clearly has aged since the first film. It is a problem with all series involving immortal characters. Highlander being the biggest culprit. Adrian Paul aged a lot throughout the series and into the movies. As far as the posters, they are photoshopped. So you can't tell age honestly. So questioning the age thing because she isn't a guy? Seriously? Don't be immature. I bought up two different dudes that it didn't work. It is an issue with any aging immortal character. Male or female.

Well if you saw her latest movie (in which she is great by the way) Love and Friendship, you would see just how hot she still is. She's only 43 not 83. Though It's interesting you call me immature when at the same time you are attempting to justify an opinion that a 43 year old piece of certified hotness that is KB is too old...for the sake of story which is a fantasy story about werewolves vr vampires....good luck with that. Just talk about the figure dude, I'd rather not be reminded of the states of mind of many board members.
I did not watch that terrible TV show or those terrible movies with 'Highlander on the title'. There can be only one Highliander movie as far as I am concerned. ;)

Well, I bought the figure and totally excited for it. As far as the Highlander series, there are some great episodes that you missed. Which you wouldn't know if you never watched. Granted you chastised other people for doing the same about another movie this past summer.

The figure looks great despite some inaccuracies. Personally can't wait for photos.

The same can really be said for characters that played Vampires on Buffy The Vampire Slayer or Angel. David Boreanaz looked a lot different from the beginning to the end, but there's not much you can do about it.

Well, I bought the figure and totally excited for it. As far as the Highlander series, there are some great episodes that you missed. Which you wouldn't know if you never watched. Granted you chastised other people for doing the same about another movie this past summer.

The figure looks great despite some inaccuracies. Personally can't wait for photos.

Oh I tried to watch the Adrian Paul TV series, and Raven with that chick from Death of Hulk TV movie and the forth where A.Paul is in with C.Lambert. Truly aweful stuff in my personal opinion that just flies in the whole point of the original classic. I just could not watch the full series or all the movies and turned them off. My personal opinion only of course. You enjoy them and that's cool. I love the Lou Ferrigno Hercules Movies so I like some crap too. :)
And yeah, l totally chastised folks about the 'other' movie when they didn't even see it and dudes kept saying stupid things that just proved my point...not that they see it that way of course. Informed opinion is the only opinion worth listening to in my opinion. :)

Now fingers crossed Selene will look good. :)

Oh I tried to watch the Adrian Paul TV series, and Raven with that chick from Death of Hulk TV movie and the forth where A.Paul is in with C.Lambert. Truly aweful stuff in my personal opinion that just flies in the whole point of the original classic. I just could not watch the full series or all the movies and turned them off. My personal opinion only of course. You enjoy them and that's cool. I love the Lou Ferrigno Hercules Movies so I like some crap too. :)
And yeah, l totally chastised folks about the 'other' movie when they didn't even see it and dudes kept saying stupid things that just proved my point...not that they see it that way of course. Informed opinion is the only opinion worth listening to in my opinion. :)

Now fingers crossed Selene will look good. :)

You haven't seen her final production figure yet? Since you're on the payroll I figure you would have.

Bill Nighy is 6'2" and Kate Beckinsale is 5'8"...why are the figures the same height? surely her boots haven't a 5" life on them. Also, I hope her corset is adjustable because in the review it's sitting way too low.

Michael, can you please post a pic of her with ought her jacket on and try and and adjust the corset up a little higher?

I've seen Michael's review and.... well... its not really THAT bad...~

Don't get me wrong, its less then ideally perfect, but not as horrifying as everyone is portraying it. The sculpt looks ok, only the hair seems like the only thing pulling it down.

It looks like Medicom quality, which is alright.

Back