1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She also used a sweet Remington shotgun.

tumblr_m0wowj78te1rqxrjvo1_500.gif

Yes. They were. I noticed that when my" good lord that hs is horrible" post wasnt there. Along with the few other comments. Bt im glad that i think... Starace managed to read/see the post. ( i hope )

Dave's their Marketing Consultant, so it's a given that somebody at Star Ace has read all the posts.

They're turning out to be a bit of a frustrating company. I have their Steve McQueen and he's a very nice looking figure. I want to order their Dracula, and hopefully at some point a Kill Bill Bride.

They've also made some good looking Harry Potter figures.

But it doesn't look safe to pre-order, because you don't know what you're going to get.

Why wasn't the headsculpt that was sent to Michael bounced off of us first, like all the Marilyn Monroe head sculpts have been? Surely we could have helped avoid this fiasco with our input.

Last edited:
The young hermione headsculpt in my opinion was a really great headsculpt. Even when i saw the actual product in my hand i rememberd saying" this is where 1/6 is at now." Yes, its hits n misses with figs in general. Bt for the price that is being charged for selene.. I would have certain expectations. Along the lines Like" thats a beautiful figure". I just felt really dissapointed ,as wonder woman aside( which i think looks great), i really really really really, wanted starace's fig to blow me off to the point where i would say" take my money.now" as its one of my grail wish fig. Hoping for the best for now, cause god knows when we will ever get another officially licensed selene fig. :0

I was really looking forward to this figure, but Michael's review diminished all hopes for the figure due to the head sculpt.

There is some clarification, confusion, follow up, etc., however you want to call/refer to it about the head sculpt from Star Ace.

Collectors like us who have not cancelled will buy what is released and then the truth will be known and posted here (and elsewhere) or deleted right, wrong, and indifferent.

Upon looking at the review photos again it looks like her hair is floating above her scalp ever so slightly, like Michael said it really does look like a helmet.

So I was looking on the website for Hobby-Galaxy and I came across this new pic. I don't think it's ever been shown here. Would you guys be happy if the headsculpt looked like this?

Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-29-57.png
[/URL][/IMG]

So I was looking on the website for Hobby-Galaxy and I came across this new pic. I don't think it's ever been shown here. Would you guys be happy if the headsculpt looked like this?

Screenshot_2016-10-19-14-29-57.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Well, I must be blind because I really can't see the difference, except for the hair. Like I said, bad paint job, solid sculpt

Agreed. I think it's the first picture on the first page of this thread. But, a bit squashed for some reason.

Back