1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

WOW Looks promising, however I could be wrong the HS looks little bit childish if I may say she kind of looks younger, but nevertheless the likeness is there and I'm looking forward for this.

Hey guys! So I was at the New York Comic Con yesterday and got to talk to the U.S. Rep and Owner/CEO for Star Ace and asked them a bunch of questions about the figure. First off it's really great in person! Best Kate Beckinsale likeness I've ever seen in a 1/6 figure. Has her determined look and everything. I'll bullet the other points I got out of Star Ace.

-Figure is in early stages and just a prototype. It is currently scheduled for release in quarter 3 of 2016.

-The body she is using is not even a real body, it's stagnant. Basically it's a statue non poseable body until they get the real one finished.

-The head is a prototype and oversized. They said the head will shrink a little bit on the production body once finished. The hands are also in prototype phase and only hand painted pieces.

-Figure will also be a little shorter.

-The diorama base shown will include the Lycan head and the sword will be removable.

-Retail price will be around $250.00 and pre-order won't go up until around 6 months prior to the release date so figure around Feb-March.

As Star Ace said the figure is in very early stages still so what you see is still a very early first draft so IMO in person this figure looks fantastic and I can't wait for it! Hope this clears up any questions for people interested in the figure. So still be excited!

Quarter 3 of next year??? I'm going to be doing a lot of impatient clock watching. :impatient:

I wish Star Ace would utilize an existing 1:6 female body from say Flirty Girl Collectibles, Very Cool, or even possibly PHICEN (i.e. steel frame skeleton) than spend the $ to develop/produce their own that will likely be sub-par.

The body will be wearing a full bodysuit so a seamless body is not needed. A decent articulated body that will fit the body suit well and offer very good articulation for the usual action poses will be fine as long as the articulation capabilities are worthwhile.

Well 3rd quarter next year is a pretty standard timeline, that's close to a 1 year wait.

I think I'm pretty much on board for Selene and look forward to future updates. Waiting doesn't bother me as there are numerous other items I want between now and late 2016.
I hope they are thinking about Viktor in armour for possible release.

Well 3rd quarter next year is a pretty standard timeline, that's close to a 1 year wait.

yeah, 3rd quarter seem about right, i always expect to wait around 10-12 months for most figures.

I take it this figure hasn't been put up for any type of pre-order yet? I just found out about it today!

Hey guys! So I was at the New York Comic Con yesterday and got to talk to the U.S. Rep and Owner/CEO for Star Ace and asked them a bunch of questions about the figure. First off it's really great in person! Best Kate Beckinsale likeness I've ever seen in a 1/6 figure. Has her determined look and everything. I'll bullet the other points I got out of Star Ace.

-Figure is in early stages and just a prototype. It is currently scheduled for release in quarter 3 of 2016.

-The body she is using is not even a real body, it's stagnant. Basically it's a statue non poseable body until they get the real one finished.

-The head is a prototype and oversized. They said the head will shrink a little bit on the production body once finished. The hands are also in prototype phase and only hand painted pieces.

-The diorama base shown will include the Lycan head and the sword will be removable.

-Retail price will be around $250.00 and pre-order won't go up until around 6 months prior to the release date so figure around Feb-March.

As Star Ace said the figure is in very early stages still so what you see is still a very early first draft so IMO in person this figure looks fantastic and I can't wait for it! Hope this clears up any questions for people interested in the figure. So still be excited!

Thanks for the info. :duff

I'd still would like to see her come with two head sculpts. one angry vampire with fangs and one regular look. I also hope the boots are not hard molded. even metal sword and knife.

Here is a video tour of Star Ace Toys NYCC booth in HD. The footage of Selene is towards the end. I think the figure will turn out amazing.

Thanks for the heads up bro, I'm eagerly waiting for this, and hopefully in the future they expand on this license as they're doing with Harry Potter and give us a Sonja, Lucian, Michael, Viktor, and Marcus figures, I definitely would love to have Sonja next to her.
underworld3_09.jpg

Back