1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just cancelled mine (exclusive) i so wanted this figure but the in hand final pics are just not doing it for me. sucks...imma go cry now :(

Seems like a lot of wait lists are going to convert. I see more people cancelling than keeping in this thread.

I'm crying too. Another exclusive back in the pool for someone else!

Figure doesn't look like the end of the world... But doesn't look like what we were originally shown... as I suspected was going to happen with the zero hour pictures finally coming available!

Poor girl at SS! Sounds like she's getting a bunch of cancellations when I called.

I'm sorry but after seeing those in hand pics the figures looks almost exactly how it was promote. I don't get why people are canceling it, it looks Way better that we expected, way way better of than the reviews made it look and it looks better than the superman figure that just came out that cost $50 more than this. well on a side note this is the thread for the spiked Bat. I might just get one.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...dated-2014-12-15-jons-fullmetals-customs.html
DSC04185.jpg

I'm sorry but after seeing those in hand pics the figures looks almost exactly how it was promote. I don't get why people are canceling it, it looks Way better that we expected, way way better of than the reviews made it look and it looks better than the superman figure that just came out that cost $50 more than this. well on a side note this is the thread for the spiked Bat. I might just get one.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...dated-2014-12-15-jons-fullmetals-customs.html
View attachment 155330

If he had a trashcan lid I'd be down for that.

Looks pretty good in that shot, although a seamless arms mod might be on the cards. I never planned on displaying him with the jacket. Hopefully this will be the first figure in hand of 2015.

that's just it with this figure (now that i am seeing these new pics) it seems only certain poses make the figure look good. i cant justify spending $$$ on something like that. it kills me because i know this is all we are going to get when it comes to a plissken figure. who knows, maybe when i get to see it in person one day it might kick my ass!

I cancelled a long time ago because I'm poor. I'm glad all these other poor people are cancelling. My odds of getting an exclusive later on keep rising.

The biggest change from the prototype is the jacket. It looks pretty bad now.

Prototype:

Production:

That's some big '70s disco lapels going on there!

That wasn't even the prototype. Alex said that was a pre-production sample: essentially the figure the factory made for Sideshow's approval with the understanding that the production figures would be the same.

jeeze.. I always knew sideshow was gonna screw up the paint but I at least expected they wouldn't straight up CHANGE the jacket to look like crap.. super disappointing after all this time we are left with an awful release..

jeeze.. I always knew sideshow was gonna screw up the paint but I at least expected they wouldn't straight up CHANGE the jacket to look like crap.. super disappointing after all this time we are left with an awful release..

You think they changed the jacket to look like crap? Intentionally?

Back