1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn guys.you making itch to pull the trigger.i am moving to cali in 2 months and i dnt want to keep buying stuff cuz then i got to pack it and move it too lol

I'm actually pretty happy with Sideshow's new Freddy Krueger. Not sure about Trump though. Lol.
f0a89e7268a9fe5db4c7c58262c419e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddamm......that's horrifying

Freddy is pretty graphic too......

That's one of them. Not the most flattering picture of it but for the price point and being an action figure rather than a high end collectible they're nice enough. At $200 this piece by Sideshow isn't worth it in my opinion. Too bad someone like Threezero couldn't get this license as their recent Michael Myers is a pretty decent release.

Three Zero killed my interest in Game of Thrones figures because of what they did to Jon Snow. This Sideshow figure looks very good to my eye....

The clothes on the new version are a definite improvement...but for me, the head sculpts on the older versions look better...and the hat's are better scaled and removable..

Wow....to each their own.....

This is a repeat of all the issues with Jason....

Seriously SS is off my list as a supplier and creator.....

Way over priced for what you get.....quality and Price.

Cannot wait to see the QC issues with this one....and the excuses that follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you here? Just to tear things down then? I feel sorry for you.

damn guys.you making itch to pull the trigger.i am moving to cali in 2 months and i dnt want to keep buying stuff cuz then i got to pack it and move it too lol

Buy it BEFORE moving to CA. Taxes and SSCs insane shipping prices will cost you $20 more than you would pay if you love outside the state.

YES!!! Just received him from Sideshow. I'm excited to open him up tonight. If it's anything like I Am Toys review, I'll be happy I think!

Digging the newer pics! Its a nice figure, everything looks pretty great to me except the hat.

If money wasnt tight right now, I would get it. But just cant jusify the cost right now especially since I already have some nice custom Freddies..

yeah the only thing that bugs me the most and it is the damn none removable hat. Makes no sense to me

Last edited:
I just got home and checked it out. Not enough time to pose, or put on the shelf, but on first glance I'm pretty happy with it. Like other posters, the torso joint in mine is not as tight as I would like.... it's not loose, but it's not tight either. The sweater is definitely red and green... just a really dirty green. I'm also happy with the sculpt and coloring on the skin. The only thing I would like more on the headsculpt is if the head was more slick or wet looking.
OI000005 (3).jpg
20170911_222437.jpg
20170911_222013.jpg

I think under moody lighting, this piece is gonna look excellent. I wouldn't want a removable hat, as I think the hat wouldn't be proportioned correctly. I would have loved a second sculpt with no hat, but that would have increased the price. Outside of that, I think it's a solid figure, and by far, the best 1/6 Freddy.

I'm going to figure out how to close that collar. See if I can hide that neck/shoulder joint a bit better. Also make his hat dark brown and hopefully with a flatter texture so it's less glossy.

Can't wait to see your improvements. :)

Did you weather the sweater? Mine is clean like freddy got it at the store after he was burned alive

I just got home and checked it out. Not enough time to pose, or put on the shelf, but on first glance I'm pretty happy with it. Like other posters, the torso joint in mine is not as tight as I would like.... it's not loose, but it's not tight either. The sweater is definitely red and green... just a really dirty green. I'm also happy with the sculpt and coloring on the skin. The only thing I would like more on the headsculpt is if the head was more slick or wet looking.
View attachment 365199
View attachment 365200
View attachment 365201

Did you weather the sweater? Mine is clean like freddy got it at the store after he was burned alive
Nope. Mine came exactly like that. I haven't even taken the plastic off the hands/feet. The sweater is very weathered but the pants are pretty clean. The neck hole of the sweater seems a little big but I figure that it's just a matter of futzing.

Back