1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up for anyone that hasn't ordered one yet, Collector's Row in the Bay Area is getting their shipment next Tuesday. Go pick it up if you're a local!

Wish the base was a little more exciting, even if it was just a dirty floor or something.

Shhhhhhhhhh..... [emoji91]
7f77912f9b8de3029e8e5e39b5f4ccee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just opened him up and I'm really happy with him. I believe most will be too. He moves very fluidly and really easy to pose. Something I can not say about previous Freddy's from SS on the buck. The joints are a little loose especially the ab joint. I hope it does not become worse over time. The ankle joint is hindered by the boots. There is movement just not massive, but I can live with that. For the short time I've had him he is a lot of fun to pose. I think this is a hit from SS.

Last edited:
Looks great, very happy with him, His sweater is green and red, just really dark green

The pants should be a little longer. The loose ab I can see it's starting to be a problem. Make sure the pants are closed so the Velcro doesn't pull on the sweater. My sweater was stuck to the Velcro.

Anyone thinking of touching up the sculpt with maybe a clear red or spots of gloss or anything like that?

I'm going to figure out how to close that collar. See if I can hide that neck/shoulder joint a bit better. Also make his hat dark brown and hopefully with a flatter texture so it's less glossy.

Anyone thinking of touching up the sculpt with maybe a clear red or spots of gloss or anything like that?

On initial pics I thought that it would bother me, but it does not. In person he looks fine. Now, over time I may look at more movie stills I may add some gloss if that's what was on film. As is he's fine.

The collar does need some attention and only because if you're not careful you do see the neck joint.

Back