1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me. Needs a little futzing but as a whole Im excited to get this guy.

Me too! Saw the new pictures last night and I'm happy with what I saw. You're right though this figure will need some futzing...weathering...I'm looking forward to getting him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new pics are amazing.....with that head in 1/3 scale you could make a Freddy Snake from Dream Warriors....

Watched them on live and Freddy does look good there when they took him out of the box and displayed him.

My next three figures to arrive will be HT Harley Quinn, Freddy and Gotham's Jerome Joker.

What a motley crew of psychopaths. :lol

The only real criticism I have is the bill got shorter in the production. Thinking I might extends it a little.
But got my charging notice and Im excited to finally have a Freddy.

One thing that I really appreciate from sideshow, is the bodies have really good proportions. If this was HT, the legs would be long and the torso short.

Last edited:
She tried to pull the hat off on Sideshow Live today....and quickly got swept under the rug. She had the same face that all of us had when we found out it doesn't come off.

They also said on the LIVE show that after much research freddy's pants were in deed always dark brown in all the movies.

And that this is one this many iconic sweaters he wears in his movies as they are always different , and needed to now specify which freddy they were producing part 3

Gotta think that 1/6 Leatherface is coming soon from Sideshow. Seems like a 1/6 figure comes soon after the premium format....

Sounds good to me. I'd be stoked for any version of Leatherface they wanted to release but a Pretty Woman would be my preferred choice.

She tried to pull the hat off on Sideshow Live today....and quickly got swept under the rug. She had the same face that all of us had when we found out it doesn't come off.

Ya... it's amazing that even the folks working at Sideshow don't read the details of the figure. Apparently, neither does anyone on facebook....

I got my shipping notice too, Im really looking forward to putting this in my collection! I think once its in a good pose it'll look fantastic!

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-sideshow-100359-16.jpg

I'm actually pretty happy with Sideshow's new Freddy Krueger. Not sure about Trump though. Lol.
f0a89e7268a9fe5db4c7c58262c419e9.jpg

Last edited:
Back