1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get this guy, especially with the $25 off, but it basically covers tax and shipping and I can't use my other $20 in rewards, so I have to pass.

I eagerly awaits his availability because my Snowtrooper will arrive at my house with the airborne trooper, a tusken and Boosk. A large package from the united states!:yess:

Not from SSC, but an US retailer with no custom tax (usps priority) i hope and combine shipping. It's cheaper that all european retailer !!!

If Hot Toys won't make a 1/6 scale Bat.. maybe they will make a 1/6 scale x-wing and AT-AT ...:) Yes, I am kidding, but I'd buy it if they did..:)

If Hot Toys won't make a 1/6 scale Bat.. maybe they will make a 1/6 scale x-wing and AT-AT ...:) Yes, I am kidding, but I'd buy it if they did..:)

It's not really the cost of a 1/6 scale AT-AT that would bother me, so much as the cost of the extention that I'll need to add on to my house in order to actually keep it somewhere.

It's not really the cost of a 1/6 scale AT-AT that would bother me, so much as the cost of the extention that I'll need to add on to my house in order to actually keep it somewhere.

If I ever bought anything as big as a 1/6 scale AT-AT I'd soon be looking for a 1/1 scale wife.

A 1/6th AT-AT would be the size of a horse.

Ok....that just makes it sound too cool.

Anyone want a ride on my AT-AT?

Alright you talked me into it. I'll build the extension on my house.

And we'd need 4 dozens snowtroopers just to fill it.

I'd rather ride on my land speeder...:) Thanks for the laughs guys! The SW section is so much nicer than some of the other ones...:)

I'd rather ride on my land speeder...:) Thanks for the laughs guys! The SW section is so much nicer than some of the other ones...:)

31360056.jpg

Freakin' sweet! Got my Fedex notice today. Will have the figure tomorrow! Pics by 2:00 PM PST!

OK...not really. I'm just attention whoring. I got charged today and I was excited to get the figure tomorrow. And I was disappointed to find that I had not gotten the shipping notice and to read that Sideshow said the Snowies are still at the port. So now I will not get mine until I get back from Denver...on Sunday the 24th.

Back