1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no question if I would buy one or not. The question is how many will I buy? This could get expensive.

I'd already say we are at
expensive.:slap

Yes definitely it's way past expensive at this point but I will get hammered with this released. The Snowtrooper design has always been my favorite growing up, I had like 20 of the original Kenner figures as a kid. If sideshow hits it out of the park which I'm sure they will, there will be large amount of these that I'm going to buy.

Yeah I really need to decide where my collection is going. Mostly it's GG and SSC, with a few MP transformers and some OT. Hasbro. It really needs to just be GG and SSC.

I will be in for the cannon set - I would expect two troopers with it or it will be separate entirely. I would suspect probably a separate cannon "envrionment". Either way I will need two troopers, one to work that battery placement and one to open up a can of whoop arse... even though the e-Cannon never really ever got to kill anything on screen.

Saw the Bossk teaser, but Snowtrooper?! Or is this more like the defibrilation of a dead horse?

Snowtrooper is a hard design to get right, I'm putting faith into Sideshow.

Han later learned that Taun Taun saddle bags are all equipped with defibrillators. Boy was he embarrassed!

I don't do much 12" anymore unless they come with an awesome environment like the sandtrooper and dewback. That said I may have to get one of these with an E-Web!

Don't think they will release "another" version of the Stormtrooper. For Sideshow they all look the same so I think the 2009 version will be the only one we will see :(

I may be mistaken, but didn't the information about the release of the other versions of the Stormtrooper come from Sideshow?

Back