1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my E-Webb Cannon...

Passed on it first time around...figured I like picking up any ESB stuff so...had to get it. this time. It's pretty detailed and looks cool with the trooper.

Just got my E-Webb Cannon...

Passed on it first time around...figured I like picking up any ESB stuff so...had to get it. this time. It's pretty detailed and looks cool with the trooper.

Nice, I got mine a few weeks ago. Cant wait for HT Snowtroopers now.

I'll be casting the helmet/eyes area of the HT when it arrives to seal the two-for-one HT Snowie deal. :yess::rotfl

Other than the over mitt hands (which I already swapped out) the helmet is the only issue with the SSC - after taking a close look, the rest of the SSC fig is pretty much on-par with the HT.

That's a pretty interesting idea, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Another shot with the cannon...

Love the detail...really good piece.

...and I'm still a big fan of Sideshow's Snowtrooper...

Last edited:
....and had to get him out for our last big blast of winter....doesn't get more "Hoth" than this....

SNOWTROOPER-26.jpg

I recently received the E-Web for this guy and seriously underestimated the size of this thing, damn!

I really don't know why Sideshow doesn't do more of these accessories ? I think there is a real market hole. If they are scaling back on the 1/6 figures to Hot Toys superior head sculpts and painting. Then this is somewhere where they could surely step in.

Although I love the look of the HT versions, I think I'm going to stick with these guys for a while. Except for not being able to hold a gun without two hands (which is a real pain in the ass!) I like them (and got pretty good deals on them). Anyway, here's a shoot I did with them and an X-wing game Imperial Shuttle (and scratch-built "transmitter")

"Rescued!"
Rescued-1000.jpg

Great pic Comatoast, wish I could do photo editing like that. I might pick up another one either HT or SS, especially if people drive down the price of the SS when the HT one comes out.

I've got five of these all of which I've upgraded with new bodies but with two of the new 2-packs coming from HT soon I'm thinking of selling a couple of them.

Back