1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I won one in chat tonight! So stoked. I was supposed to only be placing one order during the event, so I'm happy I'll be able to cancel my order. The Ring Wraith maquette was set to be my only order, but Yoda was not to be denied.

:D

Congrats! :duff

I got my notice from Sideshow and I'm one happy camper. :D

After looking at it for a long time..... I'm cancelling Yoda :( $100 shipped + custom charges is too much for it.

sucks for you guys in canada :( you can probably find it on ebay later for cheaper from a seller over there.

i think this is a must! I dont even collect 12" plastic figures but ordered this anyway. IT'S SANTA YODA!!!!

I won one the same time you did right Lance? Cool, mine quote should be any day now. :D

I've got a bad feeling about this. :(

If the Mistress was fake on the Friday night of Spook, I'm going to get blanked this year...

After looking at it for a long time..... I'm cancelling Yoda :( $100 shipped + custom charges is too much for it.

That sucks (and I know what you mean). I live on the border (and I've got a US shipping address) so I get all of my SSC stuff sent to the US and then pop over to pick them up.

Got my notice/request for an early shipping--- Yes, decided I. Maybe he'll be the first Christmas decoration I'll put up this year with my girls.

I might need to take that back, because it does not say anything about exclusivity on the product page. When this went up, I thought it did. Hmmmm...

Didn't send my email reply back until last night so I figure he'll ship today and be my x-mas decoration for 2011.

I replied to the early email yesterday but I guess I missed it since I got the regular "process on the 18th" email... oh well... a few days isn't that big a deal.

Back