1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one thing I don't get. What does Santa Yoda have to do with the big Halloween Spooktacular? Did SSC mix up their holidays here? :dunno

Dude, come on, its Yoda. Its Yoda dressed up as Saint Nick with a bag of toys. Thats not 'anything'. That, my friend, is something.

I think it is a great idea! I bought one since I can use it for a Christmas decoration for my toy room. Definitely a fun idea and not for everyone. I love the fun factor of it. Back to work for me!

Order now in time for Christmas, hopefully. :pray:

Nobody reads the newsletter anymore do they? :lol

Donning a cheerful outfit for the upcoming season, Sideshow Collectibles' Holiday Yoda 1:6 Scale Figure will be the perfect addition to shelves everywhere! Pre-Order this red, white and green Jedi Master today! This item will begin processing on November 18th!

The newsletter is a thing of the past............ ;)

The information posted on this Board is the in-thing now! Although we may need to sieve out the truths from the half-truths, the un-truths and the speculations. :)

Well, I won one in chat tonight! So stoked. I was supposed to only be placing one order during the event, so I'm happy I'll be able to cancel my order. The Ring Wraith maquette was set to be my only order, but Yoda was not to be denied.

:D

Wow, I guess they had extras and said, "how the hell are we going to get rid of these"..

:)

Got my processing notice for this little guy, arriving in 16 days. Sure hope I get my win email notification before that happens, so I can go ahead and cancel the live T order.

Anyway :yess:

Got mine as well.

Your pre-order of the Holiday Yoda 1:6 (100087) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 16 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, November 18, 2011 through your online account.

Back