1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so mad I missed out on that original McQuarrie ILM card a few months ago on eBay. It would've been the perfect display with this figure.

Hmmm... I'm interested and can get him for free with RP, but he's listed as a Limited Edition; so will that mean open-ended, or will they sell a finite amount?

Probably will make as many as they can during just a short ordering window.

Where did the ILM card come from? Was it something club members would receive, or just an internal card?

Curious if my Mom might have one sitting up in the Attic from her years of membership in the LFL fanclub.

wish the hat was cloth too but i can see where it would need to be sculpted for consistency & fit i suppose. santa yoda FTW.

Where did the ILM card come from? Was it something club members would receive, or just an internal card?

Curious if my Mom might have one sitting up in the Attic from her years of membership in the LFL fanclub.

I think it may have just been an internal card.

so as short as yoda is he can be santa & his own elf all at the same time...............:yess:

& before anyone says it.....no snakes don't make good elves....:pfft:

Unless The Force is actually a race of invisible Elves that Yoda enslaved hundreds of years ago. Force is just short for work force.

:lol

but keep it down..........i don't think ole' georgey boy is done tinkering with the movies just yet.............:gah:

Back