1:6 Shaun from Shaun of the Dead by YanToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The zombie pose is cool, but I would rather have his look from the final act with the tie wrapped around his head and the Winchester rifle as an accessory
shaun-of-the-dead-trio.jpg

This looks very good. Are the pants accurate? Are they really that baggy? I guess I can pop in the movie and check it out for myself.

This looks very good. Are the pants accurate? Are they really that baggy? I guess I can pop in the movie and check it out for myself.
I wondered about the pants being baggy too. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the movie. Might need to rewatch it.

The zombie pose is cool, but I would rather have his look from the final act with the tie wrapped around his head and the Winchester rifle as an accessory View attachment 631047
Yeah, I would never use the zombie look anyway, especially if they're using this awful body joints just to accommodate the swap out zombie forearms look. A battle damaged, tie on the head look would have been a nice option. Toss in another really bloody $3 shirt, then it really looks like a good set

This definitely needs an Ed with the "Got wood" shirt and orangutan arms

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="" data-instgrm-version="14" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a

I think the Shaun sculpt is a bit too serious, but I'm really excited for these. Love zombie Ed. Needs more grime, but will be fun to add.

Hmmm, compared to Ed, this isn't that bad. It's better than the Sideshow one. Is it amazing, no, but, it is what it is. It's likely to be the only one around now. I'm happy enough with my little NECA one for now. (Kicking myself for not getting Ed to go with him!)

Back