1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't understand it. Is it asking what to produce in that time frame or what to eliminate from their production line? Provide me with a reliable translation because I saw this on the other superman thread and it seems like they don't know either and are just guessing. I think you know which one I would definitely vote for.

i don't think they will eliminate any of those license (probably Sucker Punch) this is just to vote who you want to get the next release, i think the time frame is to for the voting no for the release......... just hit Superman and press the gray button and youll get this 投票ありがとうございました。
集計結果は当ページで発表します。

(Thank you for voting. Aggregated results will be announced on this page.)

JRL I click on the circle under Superman, and then hit the gray button to vote for him. But nothing happens. :dunno

i thought nothing happened either but the words where you click to submit change, but the whole page doesn't reload. if i remember correctly, it translate to something along the lines of "Choose one of the "vote" button please" before you vote and then "your vote has been counted" after the vote. but it does at first go look like nothing happens. I did find that it does work better if you use IE over Firefox or Safari

Here it is. My phone video recorder really doesn't give this justice.

My Moe Production Christopher Reeve Superman...

[ame="https://youtu.be/c7tp6tNfFzE"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
I modded and added some lats and triceps to this ht body to finally get my Superman returns figure on a better body. I am awaiting the new heads i will be using that I bought from Fanger.

Picture103-1.jpg

Ali - that is one buffed up superman! Nice shot.

Custom body is finished. As a final touch, I added s light padding on the shoulders to remove that weird transition. Very happy with the results and just waiting for the heads to come in.

For fun, here's a "what if" moment.

Picture104-1.jpg

Picture105-2.jpg

Last edited:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3462043&postcount=253

There's the link to my custom Christopher Reeve Superman created for me by Les Walker, and Moe. I'm SO happy to finally have it!

I also posted more pictures in the next post after my first one.

DSC04499.jpg

DSC04274.jpg

Also here's my great custom Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent with a painted Les Walker head sculpt, and on a Hot Toys TrueType body with a nice suit. It also has a custom 1/6 scale Daily Planet newspaper I also got from Les Walker! I can't thank him enough for all of his hard work on both figures. Along with Moe's incredible Superman outfit! Thanks again guys! :wave

DSC04320.jpg

DSC04328.jpg

DSC04348.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04229.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

I modded and added some lats and triceps to this ht body to finally get my Superman returns figure on a better body. I am awaiting the new heads i will be using that I bought from Fanger.

Picture103-1.jpg

Very nice man! Routh also had some pretty big thighs.

Are the heads you're using custom ones or the HT ones?

Nice stuff, Mike. Looks like we both have new things to play with tonight.

Thanks Gipetto!. I might add the thigh muscle to this yet. The ones I bought were the CK 2 in 1 head and original HT head. Even though I don't have them in hand yet, I may not like the Superman head, so I'll cast the Ck face put in a cast of the Superman head/hair, see how it looks and go from there.

Although, I am liking my setup right now.

Picture110-1.jpg

hope you get the heads soon, cant wait to see what you will come up with once you get them, since i had no idea what to do with them in the first place.
sadly i found out that the post is kinda slow lately , after i talked to spencer, and thats when i found out that my clark head from him was sent out but after a week, it still did not arrive, seems that the customs are slow, very slow,

still dont worry, they are under way to you, just might take a tiny bit longer then expected, but it wont pass the 2 weeks mark...i hope.

Nice stuff, Mike. Looks like we both have new things to play with tonight.

Thanks Gipetto!. I might add the thigh muscle to this yet. The ones I bought were the CK 2 in 1 head and original HT head. Even though I don't have them in hand yet, I may not like the Superman head, so I'll cast the Ck face put in a cast of the Superman head/hair, see how it looks and go from there.

Although, I am liking my setup right now.

Picture110-1.jpg

Out of all these customs I've seen I think this is by far my favorite. What body is it on?

Sans - I can't believe it but i think it's the original body. Thee wrist articulation, the shoulder proportion and the thighs kinda points towards the mattel body.
If Mattel had had this face and paint job and pictures, this figure would have sold out like crazy. Beautiful job!

Fanger54 - no worries! I was just super excited to get the heads. As you can see i am preparing for their arrival by getting the body ready. After investigating further, i saw that a good repaint of the V! HT Superman will produce great results.

Last edited:
Can anyone define custom? OR Best Custom? Don't get me wrong! The figure is excellent because of the headsculpt...To me it is an EXCELLENT Bash! Only because the head was just popped on a Mattel figure...I don't think the suit was hand tailored.
That Paint, and head is by far the BEST! I have ever seen...
CRS-13.jpg

Back