1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is My Custom Evilface display based Based on the DVD logo
Superman-The-Movie.jpg

BASE is Mirror finish in the word, and frosted type Silver for 3D
customfigs053.jpg

I can't wait for mine Moe...

I'm like a Kid waiting for Christmas...:yess:

I can't wait for mine Moe...

I'm like a Kid waiting for Christmas...:yess:

:lol I hear ya...Patience and you will be pleased...Promise!:1-1:

Here is a Sneak Peak at our Dean Cain Suit...Don't look at the boots as they are reeves for the photo...But focus on the material Blue Shiney suit Dean wore.

We are working on the Belt and Correct Boots, and Accurate Chest Logo...More pics to come:wave
dsc04666f.jpg

Last edited:
:lol I hear ya...Patience and you will be pleased...Promise!:1-1:

Here is a Sneak Peak at our Dean Cain Suit...Don't look at the boots as they are reeves for the photo...But focus on the material Blue Shiney suit Dean wore.

We are working on the Belt and Correct Boots, and Accurate Chest Logo...More pics to come:wave
dsc04666f.jpg

That's great Moe. Will there be a Dean Cain head as well. I would also love to see a George Reeves Suit and head as well from you.

Looking good, actually the boots were the one thing that bothered me the most about Cain's suit well that and each time they made his cape with the roman shoulders(I think thats how they are referred to)

Looking good, actually the boots were the one thing that bothered me the most about Cain's suit well that and each time they made his cape with the roman shoulders(I think thats how they are referred to)

Luthor- soon as my head arrives I will post some nice outside natural lighting shots.

Kal- I hear ya... But to make the suit tv accurate we have to shorten the boots.

Yes there will be a Dean Sculpt.

Okay, I guess it's time for George to re-appear...
PICT0012.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0018-1.jpg

The head is my own custom sculpt(yes, I have a mold!)on a TTL body;the suit is an old Captain Action costume with mods by my wife and boots from ClassikPlastik. I also sculpted up a pair of "flying hands"that I occasionally swap onto him, just for a bit of variety...PS

Okay, I guess it's time for George to re-appear...
PICT0012.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0018-1.jpg

The head is my own custom sculpt(yes, I have a mold!)on a TTL body;the suit is an old Captain Action costume with mods by my wife and boots from ClassikPlastik. I also sculpted up a pair of "flying hands"that I occasionally swap onto him, just for a bit of variety...PS

OUTSTANDING....:bow

Very Nice Reeves...Great Job! The Material is Dead on, Logo, Boots, Belt and cape...Awesome work!
There was a Ligher suit I believe for Black and White also...

Nicely done of Reeves. Love the suit and head sculpt. I guess I am not alone on wanting a bunch of Superman figures to fill out the collection.

The B/W suit was indeed chocolate brown and light grey, with a white belt and silver buckle.As mentioned in "Hollywoodland", the colors were chosen for contrast. I've been fortunate enough to see surviving examples of both B/W and color Reeves suits, which are somewhat rare as George had a habit of burning them after each season ended.I have to wonder what he would think if he could have seen the how the show and his performance are held today...PS

The B/W suit was indeed chocolate brown and light grey, with a white belt and silver buckle.As mentioned in "Hollywoodland", the colors were chosen for contrast. I've been fortunate enough to see surviving examples of both B/W and color Reeves suits, which are somewhat rare as George had a habit of burning them after each season ended.I have to wonder what he would think if he could have seen the how the show and his performance are held today...PS

:exactly::goodpost:

Man I haven't seen that GR custom in ages Wax, still looks awesome

Moe - Oh I understand the tv accuracy thing don't get me wrong. I just never liked the boots not just for the length but the style and that the red didn't match up with the rest of the suit.

BTW Would you consider doing the pilot costume aswell for Cain? You know the one with the smaller logo

Last edited:
This Bad Boy will soon be in my possession thanks to the one and Only Moe. I can't wait to have this in my hands.

MyChristopherReeveSuperman-1.jpg

Last edited:
You could ask him , theres a guy on ebay, but dunno if he's a recaster.

Making quite few mods to mine currently. Heres the original-
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88538

Using-
Mattel Suit, could not get Moes to fit at all. Plus I like the colour better.
Moes shorts,
My own custom belt.
making a complete movie accurate cape, that will fasten under the arms and roud supes back (under the suit)
Making another set of Movie accurate boots from leather, allowing flexibility in the ankles.

Should be done in two weeks will post pics then.

Back