1/6 scale ROTS Chewbacca (Hasbro)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Looks like ZZ Top, those two wookies!

:lol You are right, Gent. I got to re-arrange my display & placed them at the top shelve. Almost the same height as SS vader.

Creighton, the statue from Kotobukiya.

swKOTOdroids.jpg

:hi5: Thank you for all comments. :hi5:

Hasssbro......... Please pardon me again. :wave I got a OTC version few weeks ago.

The bowcaster is the only reason that I bought this figure again. It was awesome, but the colour on the body :dunno I might repaint it one day.

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

Rearranged my display.
IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Nice collection bro. Are those all Marmit stormies? The commander is awesome. What bodies did you use and did you modify the armor at all for better articulation?

Great displays Ice. Did you repaint R2-D2s for those other R2 units? They look great.

Thanks astro666 :wave , Yes, I repaint those R2s.

Taito clock R2, for your close up view.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85906&page=18

jedijim3002, thank you. I had these marmits for many years. I used dragon/ TT body, and as I can remember, no modify done on the armour. The commander was a repaint also, and I think Marmit trooper is the best that I prefer. :lol

Hey Iceberg, which Taito R2 units are those that you repainted? The clock, speakers, the USB or can-warmer?

Hey Iceberg, which Taito R2 units are those that you repainted? The clock, speakers, the USB or can-warmer?

Hi astro666, Mine are the Clock R2s.

For your info, the clock R2 & can warmer (hot pot thermos) are 18cm in height. And the speaker & USB R2 are slightly smaller like 15cm tall.

You may refer to this thread to show you the comparsion between clock R2 & the can warmer R2. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85906&page=16

taitoR2x2a.jpg

a little red dot at the centre bottom & USB cable attached behind is the can warmer R2. :lecture

tairoR2x2.jpg

Both pictures from HK aryet-collections

Cool, thanks so much for all the info Iceberg, very helpful. If I can find one I'm gonna try to get the clock version because I think that's the only version that comes with the opening compartments and appendages.

Iceberg, that blue and yellow astro is pretty sweet, is that a reporoduction of the one mace had for awhile or something else?

Iceberg, that blue and yellow astro is pretty sweet, is that a reporoduction of the one mace had for awhile or something else?

:wave Hi Nitusk, this is a custom painted R2 & was my very first vinyl kit that I bought many years back.

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

Back