1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt

I would love to get one of those sculpts.
Do I need a credit card to ride on this train.

This is one of those sculpts where, even though I don't plan on ever making a bash, I'm tempted to get just because of how incredibly good it is.

This is one of those sculpts where, even though I don't plan on ever making a bash, I'm tempted to get just because of how incredibly good it is.

AKA every sculpt Trevor has ever done :lol

I'm a little worried about the size. If the head is as big as your firefly heads and Indys, wouldn't it look a little large on a slim? No offense intended. Theslim is just the body I plan to use.

Trevor told me that the Marty head is about the size of the miami serial killer sculpt that he never did, and the scale on that is perfect.

haha ok but you see why it worried me? I hope I wasn't being silly, plus with all of the layers of clothing Marty wears it would probably be ok either way.

Wow, Trev, I haven't even completed my custom of that sculpt I bought from you yet (hope you like Greg's work) and now I want to get another sculpt from you!!!.

Count me in for one.

It was time for Marty to come out... please put me down for 1. Another great sculpt.

Oh my...I just saw this and, well, wow, I´m really glad I joined this board now, is it too late to get on board for this?

Back