1/6 scale custom Captain John Hart from Torchwood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
heres my custom 1/6 scale figure of captain john hart from torchwood, nothing to as a high standard as you are usually used to on these boards but i thought it was decent 1st time attempt anyway :) took me ages to work out how to do the braiding for the jacket as one with the braiding hasnt been made by dragon as the jacket in the show was made up for the character. so what i did was buy a napolionic black watch coat, trim off the back to make it all the same length to the waist.
the brading was done with a backing of craft foam and then white string looped on it and stuck down with super glue

DSCF2833Correction.jpg

DSCF2837Correction.jpg

DSCF2835CorrectionCorrection.jpg

As I said on the OG forum, nice one love. :D

Lord knows when I'm going to get around to finishing mine! :eek:

thanks! :) my captain jack harkness is nearly finished iv just gotta paint the head once its finished il post photos.im really happy with the captain jack i made but i could source the correct coloured greatcoat for him. i could either get the correct style but not the correct colour or the right colour but the wrong style...in the end i went for the correct style and the colour of the jack isnt to bad

cool, have you decided what great coat? to get yet? its pretty difficult to find one the right colour and style. in the end i have to go for hitlers greatcoat :google it was the only one i could find that was close enough to the correct style but its the wrong colour :( everything else was pretty easy such as his blue shirt ble waistcoat trousers braces etc even his webley revolver is an easy find

good luck!

let me know if you find anything as id be interested myself :) as i said iv found it hard to find a coat that has both the RAF style and colour. i found that you can find one with one or the other but not both. iv just gotta paint the head sculpt i have then make his braces and then il post pics :D

Turns out the store I wanted to go to wasn't open today :monkey2

I'll let you know what I find when I go sometime this week.

thanks evilface :) he has some excellent items on there for me for my man with no name clint eastwood project ...does he accept paypal?

Back