1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

For you necropost haters, sorry.

For everyone...I need some help. I lost one of the left hands for my palps. I got a bunch of accessories on an ebay auction and I think I got a replacement for it. But there are no definitive pictures of the difference between the 2 left hands. Could somebody post a comparison pic of the 2 left hands of Palpatine, please?n I need it to be a good close-up of the 2 side-by-side. Bothe palm-side and back-side please!

Any help would be hot!

Somewhere amid the 700 some odd posts in this thread someone did post pics of the two different hands.

Somewhere amid the 700 some odd posts in this thread someone did post pics of the two different hands.

Yes, I am aware. I looked through every post. And there are a few of them. None of them with the close-up detail that I need. The difference is very subtle.

Renewing my request.

Edit - And I looked on Sideshow's product page and Rebelscums gallery.

ACCESSORIES-11.JPG

ACCESSORIES-10.JPG

Holy crap man, what do you want? Those pics pretty clearly illustrate the difference. What exactly are you looking for?

If you look at the hand second from the left (edit - on the RS pic), that is the standard open left hand. The one on the far left is the slightly re-sculpted one. In that pic, the fingers cross and make it difficult for me to compare it to the one I got on eBay. So I need pics like this to do a comparison of how the first and second fingers line up.

Edit 2 - Or maybe I am looking at the wrong hand in the RS pic.

I think I got it worked out thanks to you enlarging that picture for me pix. Thanks!

Sorry for the necropost, but I wanted to share these two pics I took and Photoshopped yesterday to use as the external wallpaper on my new LG Voyager phone. Palpatine was the first I did followed by Anakin.

LGvgr_palpatineportrait.jpg
LGvgr_anakinportrait.jpg

Thanks for the compliments!

I'm going to, at some point, try ROTS Obi-Wan, Boushh Leia, and Darth Sidious as well.

Sorry for the necropost, but I wanted to share these two pics I took and Photoshopped yesterday to use as the external wallpaper on my new LG Voyager phone. Palpatine was the first I did followed by Anakin.

LGvgr_palpatineportrait.jpg
LGvgr_anakinportrait.jpg

Reminds me of final fantasy for some reason.

Nice pics btw:chew

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Out of the three portrait-style pics I've done in the past few days, that Palpatine one still looks the best. Almost looks Presidential.

Decide to shoot a few pics of Sidious today just for kicks. After some Photoshop trickery, I came up with these two.

sidious_61109b.jpg

sidious_61109a.jpg

Back