1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

:google
Awesome camera. That last shot makes Palpy look like a dwarf though.:lol By the way, I just got a Nikon D40 and I love it. Still reading through the manual though...:monkey4

Really? :confused: I've often wondered if my laptop's monitor is lighter than everyone else's. I know that my pics always appear darker on my monitor at work.

Stupid laptop... :emperor

monk, those shots are way cool, man!!:emperor..

btw for those of u with the sidious figure already, is this velvet shawl thingy around his shoulders removable by itself??or is it sewn into the main robe??appreciate it if anyone can help with this..thanks!!:lol

btw for those of u with the sidious figure already, is this velvet shawl thingy around his shoulders removable by itself??or is it sewn into the main robe??appreciate it if anyone can help with this..thanks!!:lol

It is part of the Grey robe-ie sewed onto it.

2277703055_46f3bcbfb7.jpg

Hey, Mace has the high ground. He wins!

Are those cato tunbes for the lightsabers or are they photoshopped?

I was taking some picture on request of my Dagobah head and I thought while I had the camera out I may as well take more pics. Here is my two pack:

IMGP18572.JPG

IMGP18551.JPG

Here is my "End-of-ROTS kit bash:

IMGP18612.JPG

IMGP18602.JPG

IMGP18582.JPG

I think I did about 2 years ago... I can't remember. :eek:

I was just curious, untreated, the hood looks like crap, I had to sew to get mine how I wanted it, but yours looks pretty decent without any mod work done to it, at least I assume you didn't stitch it in place anywhere or anything like that.

I was just curious, untreated, the hood looks like crap, I had to sew to get mine how I wanted it, but yours looks pretty decent without any mod work done to it, at least I assume you didn't stitch it in place anywhere or anything like that.

There is a hole in the hood where it was attached to the Kenner head which I will prolly use a dab of crazy glue to close. Other than that I did nothing to the hood. I will prolly get some topstick and put it above and behind his temples to get the hood to sit a little more forward.

Nice kitbash, he looks really good.

Thanks. It is really is surprising how nice the material is on him. I can't wait to see Sideshow do it (you listening KevinEllis? You guys have a challenge on this material).

Thanks. It is really is surprising how nice the material is on him. I can't wait to see Sideshow do it (you listening KevinEllis? You guys have a challenge on this material).

The good news is, they've already got a good head start. They've got it nailed down to the small patterning on the 1:! Palpatine bust, I'm sure they can find something in 1/6 scale to come very close to it, they did very well matching the texture of the Palpatine sleeves.

Back