Present toys - Atlantic Empire - Half Face ( Richard Harrow)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS "Atlantic Empire - Half Face".
Model: PT-sp63
:
Half face mask*1
Hand type* 6
Glasses*1
Shotgun * 1
clothing:
Shirt*1
Suit*1
Coat*
shoes*2

192657ur1eoee7oxrsm3bq.jpg
192657miyci3smks2lmk8e.jpg
192656dzn58nnkwe38so5o.jpg
192701tket0s8sfkb7tns8.jpg
192702wm4if3b3ksr4f4rk.jpg
192700exaf74iq9lf7rvfa.jpg
192705wykpq16eefk1g2xe.jpg

192708cm2r0mkbjeb90300.jpg
192708as80fvmb708vifrx.jpg
192655zfxqu0jzqqyquy6q.jpg

Last edited:
Yesssssss!! One of the greatest characters ever, I love Jimmy too, one of the greatest bromances I've ever seen

It's great to see this overlooked show finally get some collectible love. Besides Jimmy, Margaret would be nice, as would a Gyp Rosetti and a Chalky White.
Gyp could come with his giant hat as an accessory. And a belt around his neck

We need Van Alden and his irons

Yesssssss!! One of the greatest characters ever, I love Jimmy too, one of the greatest bromances I've ever seen
I need to re-watch this series, but I definitely think they're making the three most important (and sellable) characters. Depending on how Jimmy looks I might pick up all three. Harrow looks very good here...

Luciano would be awesome. Him, Harrow, Owen and Rosetti were soooooo great.

Harrow needs more guns. The rifle from the season 3 finale should be here.

I met Jack Huston in London years ago, top bloke.

Agreed Richard is one of the greatest characters period, I do have a quarter scale Harrow + Nucky but so glad we're getting 1:6 versions.

Annoying they are recast but still nice to see, hoping they do bluesuit Jimmy with his skull crusher.

Agreed Richard is one of the greatest characters period, I do have a quarter scale Harrow + Nucky but so glad we're getting 1:6 versions.

Annoying they are recast but still nice to see, hoping they do bluesuit Jimmy with his skull crusher.
Cool, pics?

And yes, Jimmy needs his trench knife, I hope Present Toys don't forget about it, he took it everywhere. Think they'll do anymore characters? I kinda doubt it just because it's not as popular as other shows sadly. The next three most popular characters would probably be: Van Alden, Al Capone and Chalky White

Back