1/6 PLAY TOY P018 Queen (Amidala)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the chair (in the background) from the 3rd party prequel Yoda?

I did not realize that was released - is the figure worth getting?

I have the Hot Toys Yoda figure but still want that chair.
One of Sideshow’s Yoda figures from over a decade ago had the chair first. It’s likely that one.

Is that the chair (in the background) from the 3rd party prequel Yoda?

I did not realize that was released - is the figure worth getting?

I have the Hot Toys Yoda figure but still want that chair.

Old sideshow chair.

Looks nice but I wonder how this got past the mouse? This is one of the few 3rd party figures ever for star wars. Can only think of the mace from a while ago. Is the mouse slipping? Hey kit, get mars on the line. We need lobot and dr evazan asap.
They probably figured it was too niche a look and they wouldn't get many sales for it anyway.

They probably figured it was too niche a look and they wouldn't get many sales for it anyway.

The Mouse is probably also quite distracted at the moment now that he's going to have to do battle with Gina Carano and Elon Musk!

I wonder if it's possible to wrap some doll hair around her sculpted outside hair ring. If that customization could be done, it would like pretty close to identical to the movie!

IMG_6907.jpeg

Just got mine, here are some height comparisons.
Overall my thoughts are that the head/sculpt is very good but the body is awful, very loose and in my opinion too short for the dress.
The height of the figure itself is ok but the dress feels too long.
Having a lot of trouble getting the dress to lay correctly whilst also standing up as the head is very heavy and makes the figure top heavy.
I think a base to hold the figure and add a tiny bit of height will be needed.

20240212_191705.jpg

1000032911.jpg

1000032912.jpg

I'm disappointed it didn't come with a stand. Feels like it definitely needs one. Good that I can use any old extra stand as long as it has a small profile base as the dress will obscure it.

Back