1/6 PLAY TOY P018 Queen (Amidala)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also taken off a FB group, get Boba's throne and then there's no issue with her height.
FB_IMG_1707304333783.jpg

Between this thread and the Tobey Spidey thread, there's been a LOT of talk about figure height this week! I think it looks fine and close enough for me... Mine should be here in a day or two.

Yeah she looks way better in a sitting position. It only highlights how awkward she really looks just standing there in her royalty garb for no apparent reason. A throne is essential for this figure imo.

Got mine yesterday and the sculpt and outfit look surprisingly good in hand. But unfortunately she's just way too tall next to my Qui-Gon and Maul figures.

Obviously you can shorten up her legs but you can't get the dress to fan out enough like in the shot below even at the current height, let alone if she were shorter. Which is a pretty big miss in my book since the outfit is the whole point of this figure.

TPM_Padme.jpg

Way too tall in that pic with Anakin. Comparisons to HT's Padme will be interesting.

Way too tall in that pic with Anakin. Comparisons to HT's Padme will be interesting.

Is there a "standard" Star Wars Hot Toys figure with a proper 1:6 scale?

The Finn (Force Awakens) seemed way overscaled and tall in comparison to TFA Rey, who seemed underscaled.

I believe John Boyega is only a couple inches taller than Daisey Ridley (in real life) but his Finn figure towers over Rey.

That looks awesome!

Now I guess we need an Amidala throne 😭

When will it end!? :crying

Was the Boba Throne pack heavily discounted during the holidays last year?

Tempted to get the Boba throne now for Amidala, even if it's not screen accurate. :lol Also, I like that repainted Boba armor much better - the more I look at the bird-crap Boba on my display, the less I like it.

I have a Commodus (Gladiator) throne laying around somewhere but don't think that would mesh well with Amidala. Neither would the Iron Throne (1:6 Game of Thrones - Beast Kingdom).

Was the Boba Throne pack heavily discounted during the holidays last year?

Tempted to get the Boba throne now for Amidala, even if it's not screen accurate. :lol Also, I like that repainted Boba armor much better - the more I look at the bird-crap Boba on my display, the less I like it.

I have a Commodus (Gladiator) throne laying around somewhere but don't think that would mesh well with Amidala. Neither would the Iron Throne (1:6 Game of Thrones - Beast Kingdom).
Eh. Idk. While that pic showcasing her sitting on.. a throne does help us see she's better in a, sitting position - I'm not sure the Boba throne works for the presentation.

The Finn (Force Awakens) seemed way overscaled and tall in comparison to TFA Rey, who seemed underscaled.

I believe John Boyega is only a couple inches taller than Daisey Ridley (in real life) but his Finn figure towers over Rey.

I know ROTJ/ESB Luke are proper 1/6

They improved Rey's height for the final figure, but yeah those previous versions were way too short. But that's what happens when HT uses the same body for pretty much every female figure.

Looks nice but I wonder how this got past the mouse? This is one of the few 3rd party figures ever for star wars. Can only think of the mace from a while ago. Is the mouse slipping? Hey kit, get mars on the line. We need lobot and dr evazan asap.

Looks nice but I wonder how this got past the mouse? This is one of the few 3rd party figures ever for star wars. Can only think of the mace from a while ago. Is the mouse slipping? Hey kit, get mars on the line. We need lobot and dr evazan asap.
Wasn’t there that terrible 1:4 scale Obi-Wan?

I thought there were other prequel knockoffs (Qui Gon and Yoda).

I’m surprised we haven’t seen non-human 3rd party figures like Jar Jar, Watto or Ackbar - there is more margin for error and the sculpts don’t have to be as accurate since it is not based on a “human.”

Back