1/6 PLAY TOY P018 Queen (Amidala)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really loving the look of this figure.
I wonder if HT will reveal her after Chinese NY in celebration of TPM 25TH??

Nah!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ordering now.

Missed the Kit pre-order by ten minutes. Found it being available and didn't instantly put it in the basket. Collecting allows for no room to consider monthly budgeting for a few minutes these days.

Hope it'll become available again. I feel lucky I got to pre-order AOTC Padmé by HT earlier this week, though.

Missed the Kit pre-order by ten minutes. Found it being available and didn't instantly put it in the basket. Collecting allows for no room to consider monthly budgeting for a few minutes these days.

Hope it'll become available again. I feel lucky I got to pre-order AOTC Padmé by HT earlier this week, though.
She’s back up on Kits website.

Strangely, I can never find anything through Kit's search engine. (Meant to write I missed the pre-order on KGHobbie in my previous post). Could you send me a direct link.

Also just noticed that on the KGH site the price for the currently unavailable figure jumped from HKD 880 to HKD 920 within the last couple of days.

Someone on FB posted this, looks amazing...

1000007183.jpg

Looks great. She is too tall though. Heaven forfeit that someone actually took a picture of her with Mando figures without destroying their camera or the world crashing down!

Now… how to reduce that excess height without making the dress look crappy or making her arms super long? Can’t be done, i think.

Now… how to reduce that excess height without making the dress look crappy or making her arms super long? Can’t be done, i think.

You might get an inch lower just by bending her knees. But you're limited by how the "lanterns" splay out on the floor, assuming the circular dress even allows for less height.

Best bet: buy a throne and have her seated.

She looks fine there. The hair and crown certainly add some height that AotC Padme wouldn’t have. You could probably spread her legs in a wide stance to shrink her height a bit and have the dress hide that awkward leg pose.

Could also pose her hands in the robe, monk style so the arm length wouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited:
I mean she is tall but it doesn’t bother me that much. I think if I was to get her I’d try to hide her height a bit by putting other figures in front of her.

She's as tall as the armorer in that pic but Nat is 4 inches shorter than Emily.

She's as tall as the armorer in that pic but Nat is 4 inches shorter than Emily.
look at her shoulders and eye height compared to armorer. the figure is shorter. the headpiece and hair add a lot of height

based on movie stills, her nose tip should be roughly obiwans shoulder height, looks like the figure nose comes to roughly obi's shoulder

Back