1/6 news?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn straight, Josh.

I'm as big on Star Wars as anyone here, but I love these LOTR figs (they look like they might even be better :horror ). I know sales are slow on the 1/6th line comparatively, but come on. They have a lot of characters to move along here...and at this pace we won't get a complete Fellowship until 2008!

Yup, I know they are probably taking a little more time because the costumes are a tad more difficult but we need some figures SS. :D

I really hope it's Boromir or Sauramon. I have two 1/6 versions already of Gandalf no rush to get him, come to think of it I also have two Legolas and Aragorn's.

I want another armored figure next. Give me that Prologue Elf in all it's armored splendor. Exclusive version can include shield.

Don't listen to these fools SS. Get them done when they are good. Don't rush and give us crappy product. That would completely negate the whole thing. Nobody wants a crappy figure a month. Give us a great figure every two months. Not to mention you guys are killing my CC.

Darth Loki said:
Don't listen to these fools SS. Get them done when they are good. Don't rush and give us crappy product. That would completely negate the whole thing. Nobody wants a crappy figure a month. Give us a great figure every two months. Not to mention you guys are killing my CC.

I might be a fool but this fool wants a new LOTR announcement. I'm not saying rush one out the door now but 2-3 announcements wouldn't hurt.

I don't think announcing one tomorrow would be rushing it. When was the last one available for pre-order? Well over a month ago! Besides, they can still release it whenever...just let us know who it is! :D

Give me that Prologue Elf in all it's armored splendor. Exclusive version can include shield.

Absofrigginlutely!!!! The LOTR (and Star Wars) figures look great so far, but I'm getting SO FRIGGIN TIRED of figures in simple cloth tunics/robes. Yes, I know that many main characters wear these kinds of outfits, but there are all sorts of figures that can be done for both franchises in 1/6th that aren't wearing robes, I'd LOVE to see a prologue Elf in armor (or one from Helms Deep), a Rohiririririhm :monkey5 one of the Gondor soldiers, Aragorn in his armor. I'd buy 2 or 3 of each of the generic soldiers if they'd make them. I won't buy more than one of any main character, throw us a bone SST!!!!!

Maybe you do, Josh, but I don't. :D

From Sideshow, I've already got 4 Gandalfs (Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Gandalf on Shadowfax, and GG bust). And if you count across all the lines I've collected, I have multiples of every character in one form or another. But only one Prologue Elf, and that's from ToyBiz.

Give me a really detailed statue next! In Armor!

LOL

Well, I like some of the no namers as I called them but it's just that I want to get the Fellowship done and other some other guys before we get into the no namers. I mean let's get an Eomer and Faramir before so no name elf.

Josh, I too would like to see another announcement tonight. Don't get me wrong, I want more too but I want quality more.

I also want some not so main characters mixed in. I don't want the whole fellowship within the first 10 figures.

If they do 1/6 scale Hobbits, does that mean they'd only be about 6 or 7 inches?
Or is it a 12" line no matter the character?

I think it would be cool if the Hobbits were only about 6" tall..then they could double pack them....Sam & Frodo..then Merry and Pip...I know SS would never sell them like that, but I think it would be a little different...

But I do think that a new LOtR ann. is way past due...maybe tonight we get see something new...

POST 300!!!

Congrats on 300!!

I hope tonights newsletter has a new SW PF and a LOTR announcement. We are over due for both.

Thanks, still have a ways to go aparently.

I'm really hoping for a LOTR announcement tonight.
Maybe the smaller hobbits would only be $30 :D

Thanks, maybe in about 6 years I can have over 13,000 posts:D

SW PF news would be great too...but I am starved for a new LOtR 12".....SW PF is SOOOOOOO over due its not even funny:monkey4 ...

Back