1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming soon on the 40th Anniversary for Batman ‘89.

I have both of those figures on preorder too. I held off on preordering Alfred because they’re taking so long with these figures.
Me too I stopped after Mob Boss Joker. Didn’t PO Alfred.
Just want to display the duality Bruce/Batman VS Napier/Joker.
If I order Alfred, I would need Vicky, Bob, Knox etc… It’s endless…

Me too I stopped after Mob Boss Joker. Didn’t PO Alfred.
Just want to display the duality Bruce/Batman VS Napier/Joker.
If I order Alfred, I would need Vicky, Bob, Knox etc… It’s endless…
Yeah, I think I might have accidentally saved myself from going down that rabbit hole. Originally, I wanted Alfred because I wanted to make a batcave set up, but I realized that I really don’t have the room to put that massive Batmobile anywhere :lol . So my dreams will have to wait.

Dont forget Mr. J!!;)
491094-hr.png

Joao Breda

Admin
· 1 h ·

A unexpected guest! Mr. J!!!

415615629_10163339712223242_6187743283060546089_n.jpg

For me, I didn’t trust Mars to actually deliver and I think at the time I was dropping $3000 on the JazzInc Batwing. I wanted to see how Bruce Wayne turned out before I hopped on Joker, little did I know that they’d be out the same week. Wor-Gar asked me multiple times if I ordered from Kit for that small window but I was like “nahhh”.

Looks like the jokes on me!

I don’t know when I saw these guys put up on order. It was a no-brainer I PO him and tux Bruce very early on and forgot about them til now 🤩

Wow, looks like this turned out great!

Makes it a little more frustrating they didn't do their own take on the regular 89 Joker. Understand the reasons for simply doing a knock off but their own work is so much better.

This looks EXCELLENT! I am good with the definitive Joker 1989 version in full face paint and purple overcoat, but I am really happy for all those that need this. This looks like a real person...

Oh man does that look sweet!!!!! Look at those colors POP!

Whoever passed on this -- I'm looking at you, DiFabio -- contact Kit now and get in line for the cancellations!

That said, its Mars, so a 2nd run is highly likely.

Wow, looks like this turned out great!

Makes it a little more frustrating they didn't do their own take on the regular 89 Joker. Understand the reasons for simply doing a knock off but their own work is so much better.
Mars when they started Vs now are very different at the time they didn't have the sculptor they had for Joker.

I wish they'd do an additional outfit add on so we can create museum joker.

Back