1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

I was just looking over Sideshow's SDCC page. So will KOTCS Indy be available to PPO during the Con? Or will only the attendees be allowed to order at that time and the regular PPO will happen at a later unspecified date after the Con?

Same actor so same expression. Different sculpts though. You can see the age lines & jowles on the Indy sculpt.

Oh I agree-- I was just meaning I didn't want a Han turned into Indy like I wouldn't want a Scaramanga aged into Dooku.

I was just looking over Sideshow's SDCC page. So will KOTCS Indy be available to PPO during the Con? Or will only the attendees be allowed to order at that time and the regular PPO will happen at a later unspecified date after the Con?

Looking at Sideshow's future PPO list, Indy isn't on there, so I'm guessing nonattendees will be able to order KOTCS Indy and the Idol prop on the Friday and Sat. Sideshow has them listed. At least I hope. I'm ready to pre-order new product!

Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones coming in 2009!?!

Looks like once again they've put the bag strap under the jacket (not that it matters, as it's an easy fix)
KOTCSIndy.jpg

Well, I think Sideshow had it over the jacket for the Raiders figure, which is wrong, and under the jacket for the Crystal Skull, which is also wrong!

:lol

I remember when everyone wanted the articulated neck, then we got it and now everyone wants to go back to sculpted.

I've always prefered the sculpted necks :lecture Even asked if they would at least keep sculpted necks for certain figures after the Pro was announced.

In general I prefer the extra articulation, but if a neck is completely smooth on an older character I'm not gonna be pleased.

OMG! If the fridge is indeed the exclusive, I'll have died and gone to heaven. :lol What an awesome accessory.

that is perfect!! Looks like SS was eavesdropping in here when everyone was saying it would have to come with a fridge!

The Fridge. Goddamnit, I'll be ordering the exclusive on this one. Its funny, ridiculous and awesome all at the same time.

Wait 'til they say the regular is $89.99 and the Exclusive $139.99 :lol

:lol I didn't even think of that. Hell, I'd order it anyways. It's too awesome to pass up in a weird, quirky kind of way.

Back